cfi is crappy co don't work for this stupid co they really live up to there name

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Teamwolf, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    If you're so fed up with reading about negative posts about a certain company, then why did you make the effort to read this specific, negative thread regarding CFI; let alone taking the time to read whatever I would write as a contribution?
    You're like an anti-homosexual evangelist getting caught with his pants down in a gay bar.
    "Please stop....I love it so"!

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    WongK and TruckChicken Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Right, THAT is certainly a fair comparison. :rolleyes:

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    I'll thank you to leave my personal life out of this. ;) :D

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    You all know that this teamwolf guy was kicked out a while back

6. Surfer Joe

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    Cool! So what say we all get naked and then lie in a great big pile, arms and legs akimbo.
    Last man standing gets to wear the Conway hat.

7. Surfer Joe

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    Well, both Gearjammin Penguin and the evangelist are both offended yet simultaniously curiously aroused by certain posts of their choosing. Give em what they want; a phallus for the padre and a boner for the bird.
    Everybody comes out a winner.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  8. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    You've never even had a little bit of sex, have you?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    When someone makes several threads whining about the same thing , then it comes to a point where the whiner looks like just that

Gearjammin' Penguin and REO6205 Thank this.
  10. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    I been an OTR driver here at CFI for a real long time, and yes they have their problems I'll be first to tell you. Overall though they still have good areas within the company driver structure, road service, idling, equipment, equipment up keep, etc, yes they can and are cheap at times, their stock owned need I say more.

Now I have never received in all my many years here an illegal dispatch, if a dispatch time is messed up due to road issues, weather, etc...you just communicate it via PeopleNet or we use to have Qualcomm, if you call live make sure you follow it up with messaged on PeopleNet. Otherwise just take the load and run with it best you can. It's on them to notify the customer and adjust the schedule Not you, but YOU will be blamed if you fail to communicate it to them.

Trucker61016, dosgatos and Need4Speed Thank this.
  11. Surfer Joe

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    Ok, how about getting down to the main point... how's the pay?
    Over a, say, 6 month average?

For a job that requires the amount of hours per week that equal the amount of two full time jobs, (80 hours per week, or even much more) and all for pay that equals $40-$50 Grand (or about $20-$25 Grand a year for one job X2), or precisely $12.00 per hour with no overtime; all you new guys that are considering a career with CFI would be best moving along elsewhere.

Some drivers figure it out real quick and do move on and out, to the tune of nearly 100% of all new drivers before their first anniversary.

Other drivers stay with it, although very few, and, even though they live like animals and are earning well into poverty wages, and have absolutely no money saved whatsoever, they can't seem to muster the courage and/or the intelligence to figure it all out and move along with everyone else.

"Hey, if you think it's so bad, then why don't you just leave? No one's pointing a gun to your head!"
    .....Well, ok.... bye!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.