CFI is not as good a company as they think they are.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Doggnczy, Apr 28, 2019.

1. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    I am issuing a challenge we need a photo confirming this however I will let someone else look at photo because I will vomit if I see someone eating either of those choices.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    Without proper supervision, dogs stink and tear things up. That is in their nature. They are animals. They have no sense of self awareness. To say that they do is silly. Humans that act like dogs are outliers. They have mental issues. Dogs that act like humans are characters in a Disney movie.

4. TankerP

Oct 1, 2010
    All of you dog owners can attack me all you want. It won’t change the fact that dogs are animals and that they have natural instincts that you can cover up but will never go away. That love that they are giving you is due to the fact that you are feeding them. They will easily and without hesitation give that same love to another person as long as that person feeds him/her.

Milr72 Thanks this.
  5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Well , i love my dog , he's very mellow until you piss him off , he stays home most of the time unless we go on a family camping trip or something like that , i would take him fishing with me in the boat if i didn't think he would jump into the water chasing fish

If some unwelcomed guess came into our home in the middle of the night , he would probably finish the job before i could get one racked up in my 9

My wife babies him too much but he is very protective over the queen and I'm alright with that because , after all - he is the Guardian of my castle ; night or day

Yes ,it's true dogs are animals but as far as loyalty goes some dogs can make humans look like the animals.

hotrod1653 and dwells40 Thank this.
  6. TankerP

Oct 1, 2010
    Our last dog was a Rottie. He live for eleven years. It was gut wrenching when we had to put him down. My teenage son lost a lifelong friend. It was a teachable moment.
    Guess what? My original statement about dogs still stands.

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Face it, folks, NO ONE is going to feel the same way you do about your dog. So to come down on a company, because your best friend wasn't allowed in the office, or the shop, break area, etc, is just wrong.
    OTOH, some dogs are the perfect traveling companions, and some dogs are hellions, and should be left at home. And any dog is only as good as it's owner.

8. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    Nothing wrong with that ....
    You don't like dogs and some of them probably won't like you niether.
    Just don't jump any backyard fences
    ....lol

9. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    Very true ....
    But to be honest i think there's more to this story than just an unwelcomed dog in the office

As a driver , we learn to put on a thick skin so something like this just shows that the op doesn't have alot of time in this industry and still has a few things to learn.

JoeyJunk and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016

So you think animals are destructive but when have you seen lassie kill anyone, for religious reasons, color their skin, there views on sexual nature. When have they ever bombed thousands of people? It's is human nature to not like people different people.
    There have been wars because of race, religion, and territory, and over slavery. all those wars I just mention still exist. as for supervision, I have gone on walks many times and they were the ones to warn me something bad was about to happen rather it's yogi the bear or a North American version of Simba or even some arse hat who wants money do anything for it.

you sir would smell without a shower after a few days, in fact, most truckers it is common for them. You think because you didn't let the dog swim in a river or give it a bath it would smell better. I am not an animal fanatic I do hunt and fish but what you suggest somehow humans are less destructive then the atrocities we do our selves. I have seen many countries somewhere the very freedom you take for granted would have you thrown in prison because you dislike the leader, or say death to them, or saying you have faith in another religion other than that region religion result of a horrible death stoning, castration, hanged,axe to head.

11. TankerP

Oct 1, 2010
    Nowhere did I say I don’t like dogs. I’ve never treated a dog inhumanely in my life. It seems that you’re standing in line to insult me for stating facts.
    I hate to turn this thread into a Nat Geo special but I will anyway. To dogs, scent is everything. They use scent to mark and establish territory. They use scent for mating. They use scent to determine friend or foe. The first thing they do when they wake up in the morning is lift their nose to the air and smell the environment. They do everything they can get away with to let others know that they live there. They do things differently than humans.
    If you invite people who don’t own pets into your house they will know immediately that there’s a dog there. The small and the scratch marks are there. Here in SoCal where million dollar houses are common, real estate agents will go as far as to replace the carpets and front doors in order to get the highest price for their property as possible.
    My ordinal statement still stands.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.