Charged with falsification on gun application!?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by asphaltcowboy4x4, May 17, 2020.

1. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    you anit kidding that girl looked older I would have had sex with her if I wasent single and she wanted too then my life would really be ####ed up she looked in her 20s had a nice body you’d never have guessed she was under 18

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    Some domestic violence misdemeanors can exclude you from purchasing a firearm just like a felon. Even though that’s BS these days. Getting in an argument with your wife can label you a woman beater in a heartbeat these days. And in that case you’re no longer allowed to own a firearm.

OP, Remember they always try to pile it on so that you’ll negotiate a plea deal later. They know those two charges will never stick. But they’ll hang it over your head until you agree to a plea deal on a lesser charge.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  4. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    you talking about my current charges yes they will either drop it or I go to trial I don’t care I’m not going on probation I’ll hire three ####ing lawyers if I have to but he said it should all be resulted with just a fine he’s had these cases before apparently it happens a lot in my state maybe they should say have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor just a thought

5. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    It says this does not include state misdemeanors with a sentence of 2 years or less.

I'm thinking 3+3=5-1/2 here.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  6. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    what?

7. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Unknown. But something doesn't add up. It's in black and white on that form. 2 years or less for state misdemeanor does not fall under that rule, and is in fact specifically excluded.

So whatever the charge was, it carried more than a 2 year hitch.

8. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018

9. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    I don’t know where you read that it didn’t say anything about misdeamnors in my states app. I don’t know what the sentencing maxes are I do now after research corruption of minors carries max five years but like I said didn’t know this when I applied it was a very spontaneous thing I did that morning no reason just wanted to go buy a gun didn’t think it would be a proble
    I was dead wrong

10. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    It's on that form under explanations.

Well there you go, it carried a 5 year hitch.

danny23tx Thanks this.
  11. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    yead I don’t know didn’t read it all hell didn’t even know it carried five years no one told me anything when I plead guilty and I thought doing a background check was like doing a background check for a job or something if your ineligible no big deal apparently it’s different with guns. Idk I made a mistake and honest mistake wasent trying to lie or mislead authorities which is what the court will have to prove to convict me of this how are they gonna do that? Is it even possible? Like I went there knowing they would run a background check and everything shows up why would I intentionally lie? And disorderly conduct for wasting the stores time stating I knew I could not buy a gun like that’s more ######## if I knwq why would I go waste my time trying to buy one? I must be half retarder eh?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.