CR England: No blindside, cant pickup load

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Truckdrivingtrailerpuller, Jul 14, 2018.

1. 88228822

88228822 Heavy Load Member

Sep 26, 2018
    I was supposed to live unload, got sent to truck stopsto wait for phone call, they called and told me which door, I showed back up, as soon as I pulled onto the lot there was no parking and no room and no turn arounds and a worker got rude with me trying to boss me around and saying I couldn't leave my truck there to move it then check in, told him I already checked in, they gave me worst door with no room, ignored original guy told security guard I don't have room to back in with my sleeper truck can they get a yard dog to do it, security guard asked a manager they pushed back on me to do it so I just said I'd have to back in off the street and its not safe and I'm not doing it so they let me drop it for a smaller truck to back it in and I got the heck out of there (my company got them to change it from live unload because of the delay).

I've only had to do this once so far.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    Ask for a different dock door, or get written electronic authorization to break company policy and blind side back.

4. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    How many cr england drivers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

0 they are forbidden

5. Alexander suero

Alexander suero Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2018
    You just called the driver a ##### in the trailer for $20

You may be giving him the wrong idea lmfao

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.