Crete Carrier - A Year In Review - Fall 2013 Going Forward

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by The_Irishman, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    He's figured out that if you park in front of a scale to get your weigh ticket, a foreigner will spit on you.

4. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I visited the Lenoir City terminal last week and 2 drivers said their shop there is the best in the company... I also visited the Marietta terminal and walked around.. the shop there didn't seem as clean and neat as the one in Lenoir City...

RussianBearTruckeR and dwells40 Thank this.
  5. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Or haven't read the comments here lately... :biggrin_25523:
    But hey.. thank you very much for your honest opinion... I start to question my thoughts about applying for them...
    I have been pretty undecided... so I visit all terminals of companies I think about applying for...
    I visited the Lenoir City and the Marietta terminals... Talked to quite a few drivers in Lenoir City... all of them told me not so "bad" things about the operation, the equipment, policies, asset managers, etc, etc.. but interestingly all of them have been in the company for over 15 yrs and seemed to be pretty "well" adapted to the system...
    I like to know from a wide variety of drivers and collect lots of opinions... :D

Bumper and dwells40 Thank this.
  6. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    You saw one of my old posts when times weren't so good. Things have improved quite a bit (or else I wouldn't have come back after being gone 8 years)...well, things have improved unless you visit the New Kingston/Mechanicsburg PA terminal. There, it's a bright and shiney new terminal and shop, but the same useless workers in the shop that do more harm than good

dwells40, Rocks and Bumper Thank this.
  7. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I remember going into NK back in the day and was told they don’t work on red trucks and walked away from me.

Rocks Thanks this.
  8. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Sounds like someone didn't get any the night before.

9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    That was before creep and Shaffer were the same company.

Knucklehead Thanks this.
  10. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    Yes I try to get to my home terminal at Lenoir for the shop and free truck wash... got beef at Mechanicsburg...you get stuck at slc I hear deland mechanics are good but thats a small terminal with talks of expanding lot hopefully...never had work done at marrietta but their and kcs showers and wilmers are the filthiest...best showers are statesville nc and cololmbus imo...

Rocks Thanks this.
  11. O.Henry

O.Henry Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    San Antonio,TX.
    If in KC I’ll drop trailer and bobtail to Pilot.Can’t stand those tiny showers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.