Crete carrier corporation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CHARLIE-X, Apr 23, 2011.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    ......injuries required open heart surgery, kidney transplant, and a daily massage with a happy ending.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    sounds like trolling to me

4. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
  5. Blackadder47

Blackadder47 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Eugene, Or

Wow, you learned how to use "quotation marks"! Did you ever learn how to do a job?

6. Driverbb

Driverbb Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Danville, Pa
    hell I've had one year's ago kick lose while tring winding up the landing gear in the middle of winter come back around and crack me in the face busting my nose giving me a fat lip and braking my glasses in two and I still didn't miss a day of work... so I agree with the other's there is more to this story then your saying

7. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    op has 44 years experience oughta get some disability to go with that social security and probably got the 401k and ira also!!
    oh wait. lot of em started shifting two sticks at 10 years old!!
    dont hear from them so much anymore!!

8. trickshot

trickshot Bobtail Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Ochlocknee, GA
    I was injured in a similar way, snatching on tandem release lever on an older trailer. I reported it even though I was not disabled or injured bad enough to miss work. When I got back home I had letters from 5 different lawyers in Lincoln wanting to represent me against Crete. They do have a history of throwing you under the bus. They force you to use their doctors, which are on their payroll. Having said this, you should have no problem getting workers comp.

Have a great day...........

9. JoleneJolene

JoleneJolene Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2011
    N/A
    I can verify that yes they can get ugly with workman's comp. I personally know of a driver who was injured and they weren't exactly nice. Yes he had to hire a lawyer. Yes he won. After two years of fighting. In the end they settled out of court. Lol Imagine that!:biggrin_25511:

sweetdaddy915 Thanks this.
  10. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I was hurt 6 yrs ago...tore a muscle in my leg on company property...went into the office and reported...was forced to stand on one leg while calling their claims dept. Spent a week at the terminal 1100 miles from home while I went to doctor, then to a MRI then back to doctor. Had to fight to get rental car to get home. They wanted to put me on a bus, on crutches w/all my stuff. 2 mos later finally released to go back to work(was on crutches for 2 weeks of those 2 months, unable to walk, drive etc.) All of this while my case was being reviewed...and without pay. Insurance wouldn't pay medical, said it was a WC claim...Crete wouldn't process it as a WC claim. Hired a NE lawyer...he says he was in court a hundred times a year w/Crete...unless you have 3 credible eye wittness', and one must have the initials J.C.(and I don't mean jose cuervo) Crete will drag, delay and dismiss it as long as they can. If they can find a way not to pay, they take it...they only flaunt being a 'moral company' when it benefits them. End result...I got $0, and my doctors got screwed too. I live in FL, the accident happened in PA, and Crete deals with NE's claim department...FL took jurisdiction...and I got screwed, no.short term disability, no long term disability, no workers comp pay...nothing

sweetdaddy915 Thanks this.
  11. sweetdaddy915

sweetdaddy915 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2011
    in front of u going slow
    Well supa snack bar u should have reported u r attorney to the state bar for being a idiot u should have got workers comp tht is the law also anytime anybody makes a report 2 the state bar it gets investigated tht doesn't mean u will get a result I dnt understand how u didn't gdt work comp

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.