Crooks Liars cheaters con artist mgl Logistics Schiller Park Illinois

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hottruck1973, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I'd like to commend you on the originality of your thread title. "Crooks, Liars, Cheaters, Con Artists". That's original thinking right there!

Don't you listen to the rest of the dim wits. 1099 is where it's at baby! MONEY SHOT!

Metalicious and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Cash Frank, that is the way to go.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  4. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    They run until they are shut down .Then a different family member gets a new mc and dot number for them to run under. Rinse and repeat.

5. yes indeed and no wonder why they call them Craigslist Cowboys.
    now you can notice you can get a usdot number that way to see a lot of these auction car haulers dually pickups flying and driving like well you know what...got a lot of them Eastern European folk behind the wheel of them now
    and they're just as bad as when you give them a CDL to drive a CMV 80,000 pounds or more.

olddog_newtricks Thanks this.
  6. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I hate those things with a passion. Always the trailer is coming over into my lane as they pass me. Non CDL people think they are truckers. Govt needs to step in and make them get licenses.

And you are right, more and more Eastern Europeans driving those than before.

7. oh my for the love of God I made this comment about the e's driving Dullys before the tragedy!!l now look at what happened less than a week after I made that comment yikes and I'm not even nowhere close to psychic..

and now what do we find out that the Ukrainian twenty-three-year-old who was here for three months on a temporary work visa who killed all those people in New Hampshire; retired Marines just out for a ride was driving one of these dually pickups with said trailer scary...I often wondered how they became about into sprinters and everything when they infiltrated and flush the expediting industry down the toilet..I think it's because probably when they got here illegally they drove so god-awful that even their own people said no no no no you can't be driving truck!! so next thing you know they're in the expediting driving Vans around..what do you think? is that plausible?? now after screwing up expediting cutting the rates and all these bottom Barrel companies trying to compete with the actual decent expeditors now you have the same thing with the dualies..

Western flyer Thanks this.
  8. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    They're going to throw that mutt UNDER the jail. And, judging from his scrawny little size, he's going to be someone's "friend" pretty quick. ;)

9. yes I believe he's going to be passed around like a little rag doll..and one or two things is probably going to happen a guard may turn his back when they find out what he did to retired US Marines and he may end up being shivved or by the time he's done serving his sentence and being everybody's little pet when he gets off that plane in the Ukraine for the rest of his life he'll know exactly what he did because he's going to probably have a strange way of walking! LOL
    BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THE FACT THAT WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT WORLD WAR 2 VETERANS THAT WERE ON THOSE MOTORCYCLES THOSE ARE RETIRED US MARINES..
    word travels fast about why somebody's locked up..

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  10. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
  11. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.