CSQT- DO NOT COME HERE DRIVERS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by smoothheem, Dec 28, 2018.

1. smoothheem

smoothheem Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2012
    richmond,va
    Well since you guy want to take my review down like it never happen... how about this..... The review is real and here is proof. So why did you cover it up CSQT??? You don't want the truth out huh,how you have done sooo many people bad including your own staff... you can keep that $ 1,700 that you took from me. Drivers do not come here!!! Here is the review and what was said and done!!!! Screenshot_20181228-154804_Google.jpg

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. smoothheem

smoothheem Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2012
    richmond,va
    This is the worst company I have worked for thus far. From day one it was alot of confusion and lies. I was told they would pay for my flight and if I brought my wife I would have to pay for her. Thats not what happened, they made me pay back her ticket as well as most of the cost of my ticket which was not supposed to happen.
    Then I pick a truck out to lease and hook to a load and head out. I get down the street just to have the windshield wiper arm break. After I figure out what happened I go to make a left into the thermo king parking lot and then the steering wheel locks up. So at this point I am like wth, so I had to snatch the wheel the break it loose. I finally get going back to the company and head to shop for them to tell me that the wire harness some how got tangled up in the steering wheel which could of killed us,thankfully we hadn't got on the highway yet. So they tell me that I would have to pick out another truck and that was supposed to be their best truck that was on the yard...Mind you I got there on a Tuesday and didn't get to roll untill Sun. Everything was going ok untill payday. I was told that they had did something on their end that did not allow my pay to go into my checking account. I got the run around for about a week or so. I was told to take this number and take that number,go to your bank and deposit the EFS check in so you can have your funds.. Note none of the other truck stops would cash anything over $999.99.
    So I had to go back and tell them that, I did not get my pay untill the end of the following week. They will run the #### out of you at first to see what you are made of. If you speak up for yourself and tell them about themselves,they don't like it and you will get #### runs from there. Kathy is a very rude and disrespectful dispatcher,she hangs up in your face constantly and always saying Okaaay... I never asked for hometime in the 5 months I was there.Also after getting sat and ran around wasting my fuel with crap loads and getting told it is what it is, you can't expect to get $3000 loads all the time. Well let me explain something to you, I am not out here as an lease driver to make $700,$1000 gross checks as a least driver that has to pay for everything INCLUDING MY OWN TAXES!! So I said let me take some time and think about this and see if I want to continue to make nothing. So I decided to just roll out and tell them to pick up the truck because I know they would have done me like they just done another lease driver. I had a pet deposit of $750 that I was supposed to get back and so did he. But they told him he would get it back and that was a lie.. he told me he was told he would get it back but when he returned the truck they said, oh it will be on your friday check.... he got nothing but excuses why he was not getting it back.. So knowing how they get down and do people I was not about to be stranded and out of more money. So I chose to tell them I was done. I was told that they would send a team to pickup truck next week and that was the plan. But after an hour or so I was called after trying to clean out my belongings from the truck by dispatch and was told I would get paid if I would drive the truck and trailer down to Little Rock,AR. Not gonna happen captain,your not gonna get me to come all that way and then not pay me. So then I was threatened with legal ways with lawyers and what not. I told them I'm not driving the truck without a EFS check for the money they own and I would drive it down there but I was not gonna pay for the fuel. They were not trying to hear that so I told them I will clean
    the truck out and it will be done by tomorrow for pickup. So I then get a call from safety asking where is the truck for the 5th time,I said with me, I am at the storage cleaning it out.. She said oh because they wanted me to call the COPS! I was like... huh?? For what,I am cleaning the truck out. So do yourself a favor and don't come here. I was also called back by the owner and was told that he was told that I had planned on taking things off truck. I mean really??

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Paragraphs are your friend.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  5. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    My eyes are burning reading all of this...

6. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    Whenever I see a 10 miles of words strung together, I don’t bother trying to read it.

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    All I had to read was "pick a truck out to lease"....

8. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    But this time this lease will be different! Those guys in that trucking forum surely are exaggerating! :)

Jarhed1964, Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  9. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    I did a lease purchase with the count. I’m still paying, 300 plus years later.

Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Did you research the company before signing ANYTHING?

Did you look over the fleece purchase contract before signing ANYTHING?

Did you do a proper PRETRIP BEFORE taking that truck out of the yard and on the road?

Did you talk to any other drivers of this company before signing on?
    If the answer to all of these questions is “no” then WHY DIDN’T YOU and WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

11. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    No. The count assured me everything was roses. Then, he embraced me in a lengthy hug and that’s the last thing I remembered until I woke up. Then, everything was different.

I could see in the night like it was daylight. I could hear a mouse walk through a field. I could read your thoughts as you had them.

All that, but the one thing that escapes me to this day. I feel nothing.

Gregstruck70, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.