Danny Herman Trucking ( input)

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by cincydrivermatt, Nov 11, 2017.

1. cincydrivermatt

cincydrivermatt Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Heading to a small Christian based fleet Danny Herman after Thanksgiving. We're excited to leave this overbearing and low wage MEGA carrier behind after wife's committment period has finally ended. Anyone have any comments or advice for us on this move to prepare for the culture shock we're excited to embrace that may have went down this road before? Just thinking how more personable life will be in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    For every positive input you get, you will get a bad one... it's the nature of the interweb.

Personal observation is I am leary of anyone that advertises their Christianity... their actions are what matters.. good luck to you in your move.

4. HD_Renegade

HD_Renegade Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    The link posted above should be helpful to you. Where will you be going for Orientation ?? At most from what I have read, the pay may be a touch low, but can be made up with people willing to run the loads. Bonuses can be made as long as you have the runs. I take it you are running team ? You should have plenty of long runs to get the miles in.

5. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I know they have scripture on the back of every trailer I always thought that was nice

6. cincydrivermatt

Jun 12, 2017
    Awesome thanks man we will be a team still and we're going to their main terminal in Mountain City Tennessee

Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  7. HD_Renegade

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    I will be there the week of Thanksgiving for Orientation. I think you will most likely get a 2016 KW T680. Most of their new trucks are autos, but they may have a ten speed if you wanted that too. All of their trucks have APU's in them as well.

Steel Dragon and cincydrivermatt Thank this.
  8. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I’ve heard they have a weird rule with riders like only 1 week a year or something like that, is that true?

9. cincydrivermatt

Jun 12, 2017
    That sounds great man what made you decide on Danny Herman?

10. HD_Renegade

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have not heard that. If ya send me a PM with your e-mail addy, I can send you the PDF file that has a lot of info about them on it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.