DBM Logistics/BRS Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NatureGirl22, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Cptn_Deudermont

Cptn_Deudermont Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Lawriter - ORC

2739.01 Libel and slander.

In an action for a libel or slander, it is sufficient to state, generally, that the defamatory matter was published or spoken of the plaintiff. If the allegation is denied, the plaintiff must prove the facts, showing that the defamatory matter was published or spoken of him. In such action it is not necessary to set out any obscene word, but it is sufficient to state its import.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .

If you have proof, then it isn't Libel. For defamation to be brought against you, the statements have to be both harmful AND untrue. If they are harmful, but true, then no defamation took place.

great examples here involving a goat.

Ohio Defamation Laws & Standards | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NatureGirl22

NatureGirl22 Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Thank you for the information. I wanted to warn other truckers about the company, but I don't want to be too graphic and bring any other hassles on ourselves. We are just wanting to wash our hands of this place. My husband has found a different job, and we are moving on. We only did this to save someone else from the same hassle.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.