Dispute over booting a truck at Walmart lands parking enforcer in jail for assault

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Warrior Cat, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    20% cc fee?
    I’d have called a welder out there with a torch..

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Or do what this guy did!!LMMFAO

KB3MMX and Aamcotrans Thank this.
  4. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
  5. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Both Carolinas contain the worst people on the planet. (There may be a few good people, but they moved there recently) (and they’ll change)

Anyone that donates to these hurricane victims is a fool. They’re nasty.

6. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    Ive
    I have often thought Charlotte could be the nastiest city south of Gary. The people that moved to the area didn't help either. The 40 corridor from Raleigh to Asheville is a absolute freak show of neck beard Prius drivers wearing thick framed glasses with no lenses. It's not all as bad as that brush you just painted two states with though.
    You guys should just keep your eye on the ball and fix your roads and stop worrying about us.

7. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    I lived in Charlotte for a decade. It was like living in a foreign country. When you deal with people there, there's all sorts of stuff going on under the surface that I never quite understood, but I'm basically an old western type so "under the surface" isn't anything I'm ever going to fully grasp. (Remember, there's two kinds of music, country and western. They aren't the same.)

Most of the Charlotte transplants (which is most of the city) come from the northeast. The natives are some of the nicest people I've ever known. The transplants from Detroit and Ohio and PA and Baltimore and New York and Mass and DC are the worst. It's like JFK said about Washington, "A city of northern charm and southern efficiency."

Anyway, yeah, that area is terrible in a disaster. I lived there when Katrina hit. All the fuel for that region comes in pipelines from the Gulf. They had fuel shortages. The gas station owners have no problem immediately jacking up their prices to gouge everyone they can. It would not surprise me to find out that the businesses that are still functioning are making as much money from the situation as they possibly can.

8. tech10171968

tech10171968 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Heh, you just described most of Florida.

mjd4277 and Bud A. Thank this.
  9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    And some parts of the Atlanta metro area..

10. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Biggest problem is that the industry is not finding a solution to the problem so that the gooberment will stick that nose in and create another new regulation which will suck more money out of the drivers pocket. Solve the problem now before you create a few more worthless millionaires called politicians.

KB3MMX and lovesthedrive Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.