Do you believe in the supernatural?

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by RAGE 18, Feb 2, 2011.

1. RAGE 18

RAGE 18 Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    LOL!!!talk about nose rape he was probably trying to pick his brain!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RAGE 18

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    So guys check this out...i just got home from my trip to Tucson Az today and i v been thru the I 10 plenty of times except this time as soon as i got into Az i started counting the crosses between mm1 and mm100 and i counted 47 just on the east bound side and realized I 10 along that strech has taken numerous lives and from just outside Tempe to Tucson i counted 5 i actually got a little overwhelmed because on some of those mile markers there is 4 or 5 crosses huddled together and just the thought of me going thru that area and trying to visualize the people dead scattered all over the place really got me trembling a little bit i mean that section is is straight as an arrow and flatter than most roads...i just cant believe it i mean even thru Utah and New Mexico there isnt those many deaths...i exited Az thru I 40 and only saw like 2 crosses.What other roads out here have you guys seen that we can file as deadly as the above mentioned? Post it i wanna know...

4. I_HATE_MINIVANS

I_HATE_MINIVANS Heavy Load Member

I have a friend who told me a few years ago, and still to this day insists it really happened,... told me he was in Memphis one day and saw Elvis and Marylin Monroe's ghosts pull up next to his truck in a pink 1950's Cadillac. Elvis smiled at him, then the ghosts and the car just faded away.
    He spent a LONG time rambling on and on about "I'm not one of those crazy hicks who spots Elvis at the grocery store, this was REAL" He then went on to theorize about possible "wrinkles" in time and perhaps it wasn't a ghost, he was looking through a temporary worm-hole or something and saw the REAL, LIVE Elvis and Marylin Monroe, looking through a wrinkle in the space-time continuum or something.
    I said "Whatever you do, don't tell that story to your dispatcher".

RAGE 18 and mtnMoma Thank this.
  5. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Sounds more like he was looking through either driver exhaustion or drug induced insanity!

6. I_HATE_MINIVANS

This guy was NOT a druggy. Might have been overly tired or something.

7. RAGE 18

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    when i was six yrs old we moved to a house my dad bought and it was under construction we had only one decent bedroom and a light on top of the door outside and the door had an oldshool frosted glass window.Everyday when we went to bed my mom would tuck me in and turn off the lights except the one outside.Then it would start.This shadow of a person would appear outside and face the window and walk towards the door...i was terrified...then it would put his hands on the window and move them slowly from top to bottom of the window.I wouldnt sleep some nights other nights i would cry myself to sleep.Terrible experience.

CaliforniaJellyroll and mtnMoma Thank this.
  8. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    No, I don't believe in the supernatural. I believe in selective eyesight and selective hearing. If you walk into a proclaimed haunted house expecting to see a ghost, you're going to see a ghost.

9. I_HATE_MINIVANS

In 2003 my dad bought an abandoned farm house. It had been vacant for a year. About 2 months before the closing, the seller gave us permission to go out there and work on the lawn. It was 3 acres and hadn't been mowed in a year, plus there was other yard work to do, and since we were moving everything with just a Ford Ranger and a little trailer, every time we'd come out, we'd bring stuff to put in the barns.

But we didn't have access to the house until the closing. Upstairs in the master bedroom, at certain times of the day when the sunlight was shining at just the right angle, we could see the shape of a person in the window, looking out at us. It creeped my mom out and she didn't want to move in.

Once we got access to the house, we discovered that the previous owner had been a seamstress. The "person" in the window was a mannequin that she would fit dresses and stuff onto.

10. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Hmmm,If that were to happen to me,first person I tell,IS my ####n dispatcher.:biggrin_2559:

11. I_HATE_MINIVANS

Well if you do, you better have a couple bottles of water in the truck with you cuz your next stop will be the "occupational health clinic" for a "random" piss test! :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.