Do you believe in the supernatural?

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by RAGE 18, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    That's new?:biggrin_2556::biggrin_25523:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    OK..I have a true creepy story for you,boys,girls,men,women,children,whatever..9 years ago,I had on a good Friday night,the unenviable task of having over my then 14 year old niece,as my sister had plans for the night..Later in the evening,we got bored playing pool in the basement,she checked the TV for what was on,and wanted to watch the R rated version on HBO of "The Invisible Man". Me,wanting to be the "cool uncle",said sure,and it wasn't bad,in fact,a bit scary. More than halfway through the movie,Amber,(my niece) went to the kitchen for some munchies,and I heard from her a frightening,high pitched,I am scared,SCREAM..! :biggrin_2556:I ran upstairs to the kitchen,and saw,with my own eyes,a box of cereal moving,all on its own..Not knowing WHAT to do,I picked up what was available,-a large carving knife-and moved towards the box of cereal,hit the box with the knife,and out jumps a mouse...when the mouse jumped,all 250 lbs of me did also,I mean,I did NOT know I could do a vertical leap like that,(backwards) with knife in hand...Amber started laughing her ### off,told all my brothers,sisters,her friends,and people I haven't even met yet about it,still,to this day...Moral of this story,I dunno..Don't leave cereal boxes out when watching creepy movies?:biggrin_25521:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
    RAGE 18 and GuysLady Thank this.
  4. RAGE 18

RAGE 18 Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    On 7_28 i took my ten hr break in Essex Ca off the I40.At around 2am i heard a loud bang on my door I woke up and grabbed my knife I didnt want to look outside i had my privacy curtain hanged up.So I went back to sleep.Around 3am i felt an electric shock thruout my body and I woke up but I was paralyzed my eye lids were jumping and my ears were ringing and i heard a voice say"dont be scared we are right here"and i tried sooo hard to turn my neck to see who said that and nope i felt my bloodpressure go up still paralized and heard again "dont be scared we are here" at that point i felt the shock wave leave me and turned my head only to stare at an empty cab.

5. johnday

johnday Road Train Member

I've had quite a few unexplainable things happen to me. Half my family is Scottish, and I guess it just goes with the territory.
    My exwife seemed to drag "something" along with her. We had two different houses together, one I built. She told me many times she felt hands going around her waist, and thought it was me. Many times sitting there home alone, I would here voices. One day, I was sitting there, and heard country music. I don't like that kind of music, and I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I checcked all the radios including the clock radios, they were off. I went outside figuring it was some kid with his stereo blasting, nope, nothing out there. Checked the house again, nothing, then it stopped. I have no idea where it was coming from.
    Another time, I was in my shop cutting some wood for some deck railings, when BAM!!, something hit the floor. I stopped what I was doing, and went to the corner of the shop I heard the noise. There, on the floor, was a cherry wood box I'd made years before. Nothing else around it. This box had been on the top shelf of some cabinets for a long time. Something had thrown it on the floor. Never figured that one either.
    My dogs would be walking through the house, and suddenly stop, and stare at the ceiling.
    All this was in a new house, that I had built. Things kept happening off and on over the years, until my wife and I divorced, and things quit happening.
    There are other things as well, not related to her that have happened. But I'll let it go for now.
    The only thing in a truck, there were many times I "knew" there was something in the sleeper while I was driving, but managed to keep going until I could stop safely. Of course, I never found anything.

mtnMoma and RAGE 18 Thank this.
  6. hosss

hosss Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2011
    longview washington

you should tell dispatch about this,they can help ya

7. Cjewell77

Cjewell77 Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2011
    shreveport,la
    all I can say is WOW. Some of these storys are unbelieveable.... Do drivers get delerious after so many years on the road?? lol

8. Cjewell77

Aug 13, 2011
    shreveport,la
    The Chupicabre

9. RAGE 18

RAGE 18 Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    Come on Cjewell please respect the personal stories from this thread all these drivers including myself opened up about these situations so we can share...plus they are not all related to truckdriving....I tell you if you read this thread from the beggining I did see that ghost in Fresno so help me God.

10. Cjewell77

Aug 13, 2011
    shreveport,la
    Im not trying to be disrespectful.... Maybe one day I will have an experience of my own I can write about.. But from an outside view it is pretty hard to believe IF you have never personally had this type of experience.

11. ghostchild

ghostchild Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2009
    I don't know what I believe in...that's why I always have camera in tow...
    And I happen to look in my mirrors while parked, a few nights ago...and saw this..(attached photos)...
    Looked like a face or something...took two shots to make sure i wasn't seeing things, and it appears as if it moved...you decide...

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      62.1 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      62.6 KB
      Views:
    RAGE 18 and U4EA Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.