Dont work for this compeny usa

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by TruckerJerry, Sep 14, 2008.

1. TruckerJerry

TruckerJerry Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Greensboro Nc
    dont work for this compeny they are not a good compeny the pay sucks the trucks are slow on mile here

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. panhandleswife

panhandleswife <strong>Florida Girl</strong>

Jan 14, 2007
    you have said this on 2 other post so why make this one . just because you dont like them so f what . they a good starter company for someone to get in to this filed and more like my hubby staying with them . you have moved on so move on from saying crap and that's all your doing is saying crap . :biggrin_25510:

4. TruckerJerry

Sep 13, 2008
    Greensboro Nc
    how about you just got off here you are not a trucker and for one thing if you dont like what i have to say then DONT REPLY BACK

Bigcountry8079 Thanks this.
  5. panhandleswife

Jan 14, 2007

nope i been hear a long time and i am a trucker wife so i stay right here . you might wont to grow up a little and move on from being a cry baby about this company so what you didnt like it . you said it now move on to other post .

6. TruckerJerry

Sep 13, 2008
    Greensboro Nc
    now noone is being a cry baby thats what this is for the good and bad so i am going to keep on i am going to make shore that people no that this is one or the wrost compenys to work for

7. panhandleswife

Jan 14, 2007

yes it is that what its here for your right but how many company have you work for because you told on a few that the company bad . and i will still stand buy and say there a good company to work for .

8. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Your opinions have been noted on the other threads. There is no need to start new threads to make the same accusations over and over again.

It is apparent that you did not enjoy or like you time there. Make constructive and non inflammatory comments and your comments will go over much better.

Anything less just shows the level you are operating at.

Sorry if this offends, but step back and take a good look at the posts you have made.

Best of luck.

9. TruckerJerry

Sep 13, 2008
    Greensboro Nc

10. NCnewbee

NCnewbee Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Creedmoor NC
    panhandleswife has every right to be here and every right to respond to your post. Her hubby is having good luck with USA .
    I guess you did not. For you just to come on here and say don't work for this company does not tell anybody why you came to this remark. Not everybody is going to like everything about the company they work for. Not everybody knows how to handle problems correctly that they have with a company. If you do not like the place you work you quit and move on. I'm sure there are drivers that have worked for USA and are very happy.
    panhandleswife keep up the post on how your hubby is doing. I hope you can give us some do's and don'ts

panhandleswife and panhandlepat Thank this.
  11. panhandleswife

Jan 14, 2007

ya that say alot your 24 and work for 3 company and been trucker for 5 yrs ok now i see

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.