Dot on new federal law

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Nonameram4, Dec 23, 2020.

1. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    1) If one has cravings for anything that is either not good for you, or illegal, drink plenty of fresh clean water - or hot tea, (any kind will do), with freshly squeezed lemon juice and organic honey. It works for me, with no side effects. Both will also help clean out your system.
    2) At my job, a random drug test can be pulled on anybody at anytime. It is NOT worth popping positive and losing one's job.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, all year round.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    nredfor88 Thanks this.
  4. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Newport, Ar
    If you wanted to smoke weed, you should’ve been a politician, it’s legal in DC.
    That’s why we have stupid laws, now don’t park your horse on front street on Sundays.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  5. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    I dont think you're aware of how many people drive home from the bar over the legal limit.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  6. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Except Utah?

Cattleman84 and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Eventually it will be Legal everywhere. When it is, along with better testing. It will have to be handled the same as alcohol. I don’t do either. But don’t think it’s as dangerous as alcohol. I see no harm in Driving after 8 or 10 hrs of using either. I suggest at least 2 cups of coffee first. Lol. ( Future DOT Guidance suggestion).

Bean Jr. and Dino soar Thank this.
  8. WildTiger1990

WildTiger1990 Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Aren't selling alcohol prohibited in Utah?

9. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    Already out of date. AZ just legalized recreational use.

10. dibstr

dibstr Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Mississippi
    Alcohol is legal in Utah, but .05 for non-commercial drivers instead of .08 like other states.

11. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Utah has plenty of Alcoholic beverage sales. They eliminated the “private club” regulations, now you can actually have a “Bar” and lots of restaurants sell alcoholic beverages. They recently raised the alcohol content of beer. The state has quite a few breweries and distilleries as well. Except for beer, You still have to purchase alcoholic beverages from the state stores.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.