Dude can't figure out a truck stop?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Steel Dragon, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Dude parks in the center of a truck stop.
    Walks up and asks me how to enter the scales!
    Common sense tells you to follow the road..but this dude walks it first!
    :laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

D.Tibbitt and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Deva jatt trucking...lol
    2nd maybe 3rd goof who can't figure this out.
    One guy tried going out the in road.
    Pilot,Orange Texas.
    [​IMG]

4. homeskillet

homeskillet Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    His trainer never scaled with him....

diesel drinker and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  5. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Few yrs back I was behind a hotshot car hauler who scaled,.. then parked his truck on the scale in front of me and was getting out to walk into the store.

I yelled for him to get off the scale. He walked up to me and asked where I expected him to go? I pointed at all of the open parking spaces,. I said you see those open spaces?,.. thats where people park before the go inside instead of blocking up the pumps or scales. He pulled off and parked on the side of the driveway coming in. Refused to back into a space. Guessing that backing was not his strong suit.

Hurst

Lepton1, D.Tibbitt, rank and 13 others Thank this.
  6. Wargames

Wargames Captain Crusty

Jul 22, 2010
    WI.
    I have seen so many of them clowns. especially at the fuel pump. Guy sits in his truck for 10 min, then get s out to fuel, freakin idiot. ragedy container haulers are know for that, pure stupid.

7. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Company out of winnipeg, mb. Drive by these idiots every night on my run. Mostly immigrants and drivers with zero experience.

8. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    I pass these guys weekly between between Texas and North Dakota. Had the pleasure of coming up on one of these guys while heading north on US75 in Kansas.....just as the highway goes down to two lanes in Holton. This guy was varying his speed between 50 and 62 mph. I finally had enough and pulled into the T/S at Sabetha Ks. I ended up catching back up just as we made it to Nebraska City for the right turn towards I-29. He had about 20 trucks stacked up behind him. All the cars got around. Not a good representative of his company.

9. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Like I said, new immigrants. I pass them nightly doing 40mph in a 65 zone. On bare pavement. That’s dry. And 4 lane.

10. jaxwinner

jaxwinner Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Barton Arkansas
    I never park in a space just to get a fuel receipt or scale ticket. I circle around like proper folk and use a fuel lane.

D.Tibbitt, Opus, Lumper Humper and 3 others Thank this.
  11. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Their co-conspirators down here in the Toronto area are often caught doing 75-80km/h down the 401. If you don't know this you might be a while behind them just thinking traffic is sort of slow but flowing good enough so stay put. Go around slight curve in road to discover there is no reason whatsoever to be doing 20 km/h below the limit.
    I just lay on the horn at these idiots as I go by. Get off the road if you're gonna go unnecessarily slow.
    On my last trip home, I began to wonder- maybe I am wrong. Maybe they are driving to their skill level for the road conditions. Which are bare and dry for the most part. Not much snow left down here, some in the ditches and fields here and there but that's about it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.