Fed Ex Freight Terminals with the best pay

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by John Paul Tremblay, Jul 31, 2019.

1. John Paul Tremblay

John Paul Tremblay Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2019
    witch Terminals out there allow for road drivers to get the most miles, ( 500 plus) that doesn’t take 20 years.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    If I had to GUESS I’d say anything in that North/South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho swat. The tricky part is the not waiting 20 years. And the pulling wiggle wagons up there in January.

4. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    I run to Fargo every week from Texas. You don’t want nothing to do with this wasteland in the winter. I-29 between Sioux Falls and Fargo is pure hell when that snow starts blowing. I’m in a loaded taker going north and southbound I’m empty, the wind is very forgiving with tanks.

I don’t know how these LTL guys survive up here...night after night in that stuff. If they do in fact get the best miles, it would make sense if they did, I’d look elsewhere unless you already live up here. Sioux Falls to Fargo and back is an easy 500 mile trip about 7 or 8 months a year. Won’t even tap your brake pedal in between your barns.

5. jmz

jmz Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Great Plains
    Relay yards, usually located in the middle of nowhere. If you are currently a FedEx employee, you can find a list of them on the intranet. Otherwise, you'll just have to check out the open road driver positions and look up the address one by one. Here is an example: Road Driver in Mill City, Nevada, United States

Edit: Here's another Road Driver in Childress, Texas, United States

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.