Fedex Ground Drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by line, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Did you, by chance, get the numbers off the offending vehicles, and let FedEx know what one of their drivers did, or attempted to do?

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    yes, he did. he is still on hold.

88228822, snowlauncher, Badmon and 2 others Thank this.
  4. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I had the urge to call and just to say . You know , put out a memo to your contractors on these issues , without naming names . I’m not much ont to mess with a mans job . But it’s my experience with Fedex that if they didn’t think about it it’s irrelevant

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I concur with the OP. They are some of the worst drivers. They drive about as bad as CR England backs. Lol

6. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I find it to br true with UPS drivers also , the company men . Always courteous. And pro , as well as OD, ABF, etc . Ground in Salt Lake City has a lot of turnover and only requires six months experience to sign on and then then the contractors have to train them to pull a Set. An old boss of mine has twenty units on and his drivers are 100. But I think the contractors just fill the trucks with warm bodies and many of them are too lazy to care . Like Fedex said they were good so let’s go

7. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I noticed two new things about them , the One deal and they go slower by about five miles an hour ? While Swift is blowing my doors off in a 200 thousand dollar pimped out Kenworth. A few years back one of their students rear ended a butane tanker on I 15 south of Provo and the gas escaped , traveled ten miles to a house and ignited the pilot light then traveled back and set the tank on fire

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  8. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    I'm confused. How does this make FedEx a BAD company? This is the BAD company Forum, not bad driver forum.

9. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Listen pal, don’t go dragging that albatross logic and reason into this conversation!

I mean, if I have to take bat form, I will! So, watch it!

10. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Watching CNBC ALL day...Too much coffee....too much sugar.....Been Confused all day! :mad:....

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  11. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Because it says Fedex on the door . Thank you

metallifreak10 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.