Freightstar Expedited LLC WORSE CARRIER KNOWN TO MAN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by gofish0319, Feb 16, 2024.

1. gofish0319

gofish0319 Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2024
    This organization is about as pitiful, poorly managed, incompetent, and just about as awfully put together as you can imagine. They give you a binder full of phone lines and extensions that never answer a call. Their moronic dispatch staff is not the least bit knowledgeable about locating freight in a timely fashion. They never acquire a rate confirmation with detailed pickup information. They are negligent with their equipment, faulty tractors with poor maintenance, they don't actively service their units, I spent over a month driving with a tractor that had no working hazard lights, non working blinkers, continuous air leaks, they were advised of fault codes from the tractor to their maintenance group and they failed to take action. The final straw was when they had me deliver goods, submit bills via transflo, and asked me to not complete a delivery to instead return equipment to their yard and not complete delivery so they can pay another driver to finish the load. They illegally withheld my pay and attempted to coerce me to return the unit to receive my paycheck which is illegal to do so in the State of Illinois.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    Therein lies your problem.

Lonesome and Opus Thank this.
  4. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I'm sure a 1099 or a lease purchase

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    How long did you work for them?

6. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
  7. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    How did they force you to drive a defective piece of equipment for a month? What coercion methods were used? Care to elaborate?

mjd4277 and TB John Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.