From Company driver to L/P

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Cybercat, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Nicodemus606

Nicodemus606 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2017
    South Central Kentucky

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nicodemus606

Nicodemus606 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2017
    South Central Kentucky
    IN upped it's tax .10 per gallon last month on fuel smdh. Good thing the truck he's in is getting good mileage. Site won't let me PM you since I'm too new of a member. Never was a big social media person, too much complaining and drama for me. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to change that now for communication purposes. Contacted cust. suppoort about it. If you want you can email me at nicodemus237@gmail.com

4. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    A year and change...keep at it. It will all be worth it in the end.

5. Cybercat

Cybercat Medium Load Member

Oct 17, 2014
    East Tn
    Oh found out who that man was that was to be new. Owners brother helping him clean up a mess.

Hubby's transportation of truck is over and tonight he goes back down to Atlanta in another truck with a company driver. They dropping that one off hubby gets his and driver is to bring back another down there. I know confusing we are scratching our heads too. Must be full moon.

SingingWolf and Wickedfire77 Thank this.
  6. Cybercat

Oct 17, 2014
    East Tn
    Hubby is in his truck, which he now thinking his truck runs like a Cadillac. Difference between kept up maintenance and run into the ground trucks.
    Heads-up for this with company that are getting trailers out of Atlanta for going back North. Atlanta dispatchers are red tagging good lightweight newer trailers so they stay South instead of going north. So do a good pretrip on them and if nothing wrong let your northern dispatchers know and pull off tag hook up and go. How I know this hubby brought in a trailer he brought down was cleaning it out when they Tried to do this with his trailer. Michigan office knows now.

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  7. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    They've been hording those trailers since they opened. Crying the water loads are too heavy

8. Cybercat

Oct 17, 2014
    East Tn
    Yes bunch of be. Hubbies truck is bigger and heavier than anything there running down there. He pulls fine with wood floors with water loads. 40,000 easy. Those guys are just cry babies is all. They need to ship those drivers up north for a few months. Too spoiled down south.

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  9. Cybercat

Oct 17, 2014
    East Tn
    LOL hubby just scaled a 48,000 load with an old wool floor trailer in his freightliner Classic. He is going to post this in Atlanta as Proof it can be done. So let's hear them whine now, how they can't scale on wood floor trailers.

As you guessed he is back in GA on way to NC then back to MI.

Wickedfire77 Thanks this.
  10. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Geeze, I'd go back to the fleet side if I thought I could keep up the miles. And I could go home when I want. (Without a 2 week notice) for as long as I want.

11. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    It is a very bad idea to publicly note your email address. I understand why you did it, but as soon as you two are in contact with one another, edit out your email address. I have edited it out of my response to you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.