From England - To Con-Way

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by Johnny_Reb, May 13, 2015.

1. Johnny_Reb

Johnny_Reb Bobtail Member

May 13, 2015
    According to the company, the driver facing camera's are only in student trucks - and they do not force dispatch to Canada - as the passport is optional now - however the forced NYC and such is true - but there is a .5 cpm extra for running the NE -

Is there better? I would imagine there is - however with limited experience I have to go with my best options that I can get at this point and go from there -

double yellow Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CargoWahgo

CargoWahgo Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Louisville, Kentucky
    You poor poor guy evil.....

Those trucks speedometers are off 3 mph. First sign its a hunk of junk.

Prepare for many trips to the dealer and a sore butt and back pains. That seat is just terribul. Turrrrrbil!! (My finisher had a prostar)

Paul will be your friend on which ones are good :p

Enjoy the non auto truck though. Those things are so boring. Had a major part in me splitting out.

paul_4lp Thanks this.
  4. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    look at OD there way better I interviewed with both and Conway seems just that Conway your time....

Captain Dave

paul_4lp Thanks this.
  5. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    nope, 4 or 5 days a year is the worst I've ever had...try not to idle when I'm not sleeping...don't run it for any extended periods of time over about 63 miles an hour...kW, international, they've all been good to me

paul_4lp and Johnny_Reb Thank this.
  6. lowgear14

lowgear14 Medium Load Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Con-way isn't a bad company, they have their ups and downs just like the rest. Definitely need to apply trip planning accordingly. Texas loads out their keesters. Tractor Supply loads galore, and don't forget Sears loads out of the Dallas suburbial area. Hope you like pulling Hazmat loads, because they have plenty.

paul_4lp and Johnny_Reb Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.