Funny things you have seen at truckstops

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by starmac, Apr 15, 2019.

1. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    2950FFBB-A9C2-4FC8-9A9D-117605918856.jpeg
    Pigs????? Seriously dude. Have some respect. What’s next? You gonna insult the military?

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stwik

stwik Road Train Member

Oct 8, 2017
    USA USA USA!!!
    I saw a mega carrier actually do a pre-trip...once... don’t see that every day.

D.Tibbitt, bryan21384 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  4. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    I picked a load from some mudhole in MO (flatbed). Had to go inside the truck for something and didn't take my boots off...

When I parked for the evening I scrubbed the floor with a bucket of water and some dish soap. Just walked to the back of the trailer and dumped the bucket out behind the trailer into the weeds. I noticed a truck with two people sitting up front watching the whole thing but didn't think much of it, it's just a bucket of muddy water....

Wasn't long after there was a post on TTR about some shameless driver throwing out a bucket of chunky poo behind their trailer. :)

Maybe it was someone else, but the timing made me wonder.

5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Pigs? Really? If you call them that to their face life will be very interesting for you at scales and roadside inspections.
    If you don't call them that to their face don't call them that on TTR either.

6. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    You know, it's always been funny to me that the people that call LEO's names are the ones that have the most face time with said LEO's. Not that it's their fault for always breaking the law or anything.....

Joetro and mitrucker Thank this.
  7. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Or the first ones to call when they need help.

15RoadGlide, Joetro, JoeyJunk and 2 others Thank this.
  8. Mid-May Trucker

Mid-May Trucker Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Trooper made guy fix his broken light.

9. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    Officer chasing a cow in the parking lot another officer trying lasso it mega carrier swift drives in parking lot ends the pursuit upon entering the parking lot hitting the cow he never saw the cow.

10. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    I saw a Prime truck doing top speed (58) trying to beat another truck to the last spot at the fuel island.

He didn't make it.

D.Tibbitt, bryan21384 and skellr Thank this.
  11. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    I called one a pig to his face, I went to grade school with him, we fought everyday until his last day and I always said I wanted to dance on his grave...until that day. Still went to his funeral, just to make sure he was planted properly and since many others did not want to. He had a gun held to me a few times but never pulled the trigger so he had his chances and never did it, could have been a huge misunderstanding or because my brother did a bad dump on his sister when they were dating. Them officers are really like you and me doing a thankless job, but every time I needed help on the road guess who stepped up. Some serve our country a different way, it does not make them bad.

D.Tibbitt and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.