Getting out of law enforcement for trucking

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Blueline89, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Blueline89

Blueline89 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2022
    They definitely did now I can just sit back and eat my popcorn lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    I would definitely disagree with the "morons" thing. They know exactly what they are doing and doing it well to say the least. What is happening brings to mind a movie sequel "The Purge", if anyone did not mind of watching it, has a lot of reality to well may come in it.

4. Another Canadian driver

Another Canadian driver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2021
    ALBERTA
    Since you decided to become one of us, here is my welcome gift. A free advice:
    Don't ever let anyone push you.
    You are the Master and Commander of your land ship.
    You decide on the speed, in lane position, when you reduce speed, and when you stop.
    You are in control and responsible for everything and nobody else. Nobody.
    @smokey12 can take it from here and add his own advice as a welcome gift, if he wants.
    Again, welcome.

pumpkinishere and Blueline89 Thank this.
  5. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    Well agreed but just because they know what they are doing doesn't mean they aren't morons..but yea your right.

6. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    I know, it feels, to say the least, frustrating. But most of us did not come into this world to fight with politics in order to feel good. There are other options to satisfy our craving for endorphins.

7. bumper Jack

bumper Jack Heavy Load Member

Dec 5, 2021
    I like his hobbies. This human turd ain’t been free in 3 decades, but he enjoys riding his motorcycle and taking his lady to fancy restaurants.

8. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Prolly what ya do when serving life! Live in a fantasy world in your head!

9. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    I once trained a TN state trooper to pull hazmat tankers.
    He’d never driven a manual, but had no restriction on his license, I showed him the 1-2 count on the shift pattern on a 10 speed, he drives now for Superior Carriers in Memphis.
    But one thing I asked him during his time driving, “Now that you’ve seen both sides of the fence, have you ever wrote a driver a ticket, that now you can see, he’s tried to get fixed, but the company won’t fix the problem, as most drivers don’t want to drive junk.”

He said he had. At least he was truthful, I still have his number and he calls every now and again with questions

10. Heaveninamoment

Heaveninamoment Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way
    I went to a school on contract and got out of it by immediately after completing the course and 5 weeks of driving doing their lease program, they paid off my school fees as a bonus and I quit soon after that without penalty. Btw if you’re a vet there are resources that will pay for your school and pay you money on top of that while you’re in school and training as a supplement.

11. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    [​IMG]
    Changi Prison Complex, often known simply as Changi Prison, is a prison in Changi in the eastern part of Singapore.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.