Glad I moved over to Poly Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by chemster, Jun 18, 2012.

1. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Can't be anything under the hood if you're parked unless it's blowing rain. Check the little drain kazoo's on your cab hvac, maybe it's filling with water sitting and it's somehow getting into the blower cage. Other than that it might be your belt tensioner or your fan hub.

againstthewind Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    It appears that the Walmart driver involved in that crash was pulling a "wilkerson".(as in the Crete driver that killed those 7 kids years ago...may not be how you spell his name). It was reported that he hadn't slept in 24 hours prior to the wreck, but since Wally uses electronic logs...he musta been bbq'g

4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Why would anyone tell anyone they haven't slept for that long?
    I'd have said a Canadian goose ran out in front of me.

5. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I smell OnGuard sales going up...15000 Walmart trucks means I should invest in OnGuard stock.

Here at Poly, we have very specific instructions to give name, rank, and serial....oh wait, that's the army...but we are to say nothing. Secure the scene, attend to life threatening injuries until medical personnel arrive, make immediate contact with Poly management..then shut up, except to advise that I am represented by an attorney, and hand them the instructions to contact my legal representative.

6. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    between the shop and shipping i dont kno whats worse, how do u load a 42k load over on the drives,u load all the weight up front and line pallets up in a single row in the back, lol never seen anything like it. sorry to say my days are numbered here.

7. bigcat1124

bigcat1124 Heavy Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    Came off home time yesterday. Picked up in Lakeland, heading to Conroe, TX for the morning. Getting close for a PM so I'd guess I'll be heading to GP very soon.

8. grabberblue12

grabberblue12 Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2012
    between here and there
    all walmart trucks have either OnGuard or wing man currently installed. He is alleged to have not slept for 24 hours prior to reporting to work. The accident happened on his first day out.

9. LilRobWayne

LilRobWayne Medium Load Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Rogers,Arkansas
    Come on man! Seriously??? That makes your days numbered? WTH is the rest of the story? That shouldn't happen but...Really? Hopefully whatever's really bothering you gets better. Hang in there Bruh!

10. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    On a slightly lighter note......JD! Man, oh, man...were the Spurs on fire last night in the first half! I actually got to watch most of the game, but holy moley...what a show in the first 30 minutes.

As in years past, this Laker fan is pullin' HARD for the Spurs over the Heat this year!

jdrentzjr and Bumper Thank this.
  11. jdrentzjr

jdrentzjr Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    Indeed they were. However, it is a seven game series. Unless the Spurs win tomorrow night. Then, a five game series. Go Spurs Go!

Bumper and 48Packard Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.