Glad I moved over to Poly Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by chemster, Jun 18, 2012.

1. jdrentzjr

jdrentzjr Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    Being kept "back east for weeks" DOES NOT happen at Poly.

LilRobWayne Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jdrentzjr

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    We thank you for your "opinion".

LilRobWayne Thanks this.
  4. LilRobWayne

LilRobWayne Medium Load Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Rogers,Arkansas
    Wow! Poly is just another junk OTR company now? WTF is that crap about Mr. 50 year old 20 year driver from LA? Reading your Post made me realize that getting paid for all the miles isn't the only exception. Not having you or your kind driving here is another. Go look in the mirror and answer your own question about what's happened to the industry. Poly happens to be where a lot of us work if you haven't noticed. Poly isn't for everyone but currently it IS for me and my family. Maybe you got bored with Twitter and decided to troll here or just have a burr up your butt. Whatever it is you can keep it to yourself if that's the best you can do. Some may not care for what I've typed in this post and to those I'm sorry you feel that way. It's a public Forum and I get it. However, people jumping on here typing stuff like that is NOT needed. Thanks for your time Mr. 074344. Maybe next time you'll keep it to yourself. Good day!

Bumper Thanks this.
  5. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I might add one thing to this comment....Poly isn't just where we work...it is where most of us LIKE...or LOVE to work. I guess he missed all the positive 'I love my job' comments on here...what other thread on this forum do you see an abundance of positive comments (and an occasional negative just to remind that this company isn't perfect and...like you said, ain't for everybody)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    Bumper Thanks this.
  6. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I agree. I have been here roughly 9 months and I have been to the northeast a grand total of .....0 times. I've seen more of this country working here 9 months than other companies show you in years. In fact, OH to GA to the east coast of FL is as east as I've been.

7. grabberblue12

grabberblue12 Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2012
    between here and there
    out 3 to 4 weeks though that has to suck for the money your making ? Like you have said thats not for everyone I prefer a normal 5 day work week myself and quality at home time. My hats off to you I couldnt stand 2 weeks out at a time just no life to me.

8. jdrentzjr

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    Folks just remember the view from which MR Six Digits comes: UNION TROLL. Not that there is anything wrong with working for a unionized company, after all, someone has to do it. If you look at his posting history you will learn that posting negative comments, "JUNK OTR COMPANY", is all he does. I guess it makes him feel better or superior. However.......I will agree that there are some OTR companies that I find it hard to believe anyone would work for. That said, this industry has many different segments, i.e. local, regional, OTR, van, tanker, flatbed, specialized, public, private, etc.... What Mr Six Digits fails to realize is that while he may have a point to some degree, his method disseminating information is very course, and people in the OTR segment CHOOSE to be here, for what ever reason. Many of us could go work for a unionized carrier, or even Wal-Mart, but........we CHOOSE not to. So Mr. Six Digits....troll elsewhere.

donc and Bumper Thank this.
  9. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    some people choose not to be truck drivers at all, some people are doctors,some are lawyers, some live on welfare, thats the great thing about this country is we can choose to do whatever we want, i dont spend too much time focused on what others are doin unless it helps me at my job.

Bumper and jdrentzjr Thank this.
  10. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    yea...what he said!

Bumper and jdrentzjr Thank this.
  11. fishnman

fishnman Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Peoria ,Az
    Obviously written by someone who made an uninformed judgment without having actually read the thread, or even the first few pages.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.