Glad I moved over to Poly Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by chemster, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ArmyGuy

ArmyGuy Heavy Load Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Hudson, Florida
    I totally agree, even though im at 12 layover/holdover for the year i know its only a matter of time until i sit more lol. Dispatch is definitely the biggest issue at poly. They have done good on just about everything else, making things better. Hopefully they work something out with these loads.

2. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    From what I'm reading on TTR and following
    The industry news.
    You can either sit here,or get another job and sit there.
    Lot of trucks sitting across the country.

ArmyGuy and tucker Thank this.
  3. silverspur

silverspur Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Can you turn your layover into a nice little vacation for you hardworking self?

A few months ago I had a load out of Up North that ended in Carlstadt NJ. I delivered it Friday and had to wait until Monday. I sent in a message on the computer for Friday BH load but they claimed they didn't get it even though there was a record of it. "You should have talked to us on the phone." So I had to wait at the turnpike rest area in Seacacus until Monday and I made sure I enjoyed myself. I rented a car and drove to Jersey City and took the ferry to Ellis Island and The Statue Of Liberty. My first time. It was interesting.

20181209_114859.jpg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Tennesseahawk, tucker and JohnBoy Thank this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted