Gordon Sevig Trucking co?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by GungHoGal, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Johnnyray

Johnnyray Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2016

2. Johnnyray

Johnnyray Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2016

3. Johnnyray

Johnnyray Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2016
    They are the worst company to work for the son in law is a piece of #### the mechanics ####tards
    The manager of the shop Denise
    Pos I made money the first time with them
    Loved the son in laws wife though great butt
    The second time I worked for them got fired two days before Christmas for hitting a viaduct because some truck driver didn't put out his triangles because he bounced up into the viaduct before me
    If I ever run into the son in law I will beat him down
    He Was mad because a driver I know was giving it to her
    Never got yelled at
    Gstc is were they should Be closed
    You are right they sent you to the east coast and wouldn't care how long you sit

Anonymousproxy Thanks this.
  4. Johnnyray

Johnnyray Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2016

5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Veriha bought them out and pretty much liquidated the place.... got rid of all of gstc's office people, but kept the shop and the idiots who worked in there.... last I heard that son in law(Tom I think it was...I ran into him and yes the guy was a total ###### to everyone who crossed his path)sold it behind the owner's back. As far as I know all of the old gstc drivers were pushed out or fled. They did keep the son in law's useless punk kid Logan as a safety rep...when I left veriha I cleaned the truck out and turned it into the shop(ex- gstc?)that same kid called me and accused me of not turning in my issued equipment and had the lackeys in the veriha office take it out of my pay...avoid veriha like the plague, especially the Walford terminal.

6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I know this is an old post but back when veriha bought them out they put the son in law’s kid in charge of the Walford terminal there.. he was a useless idiot, more interested in showing off on his crotch rocket and acting like mr big boss just like his incompetent embezzling ####### father.

And I agree Dennis the guy running the shop at that Iowa terminal was an idiot.. they couldn’t even figure out how to repair a bicycle at that place.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.