Great plains transport not so great

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Beerad_the_trucker, May 11, 2021.

1. Oldguy65

Oldguy65 Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2020
    They gave me every late load they had. I guess what her name thought i had a thing for her. yes you have to find your own way out of fargo if you quit. Took the bus. the taxi service will pick you up at the terminal the son is the one you have to keep an eye on. the father is actually a good person. here's what people need to now about north dakota people. They don't talk. they don't like outsiders. the people are taller then normal Americans. if someone in north dakota talks to you. then their not from north dakota. what ever you do. don't say crap about the oil fields. They already think that's why your there.

Dna Mach and bzinger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    North Dakota natives love the revenue that came with the oilfield but hate the trash that came with it. ..I grew up there and have no desire to return again .

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    That’s surprising. Last time I went to North Dakota the folks at a certain Walmart in Grand Forks were very chatty. They were shocked that I had arrived early with their dry grocery delivery that day. They weren’t expecting me until the next morning around 7-7:30 am.
    I had arrived at 8:30 pm in the evening,
    I left the Tomah,WI Walmart DC around 9:00 am in the morning that same day!:D

bzinger Thanks this.
  5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    No. I’ve been here 6 years and they’ve been alright by me. They aren’t perfect but when I went through orientation they were up front on everything.

hotrod1653 and bzinger Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted