Group One vs KLLM vs Empire Express - Any Advice

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Swamdog630, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Swamdog630

Swamdog630 Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    I've narrowed my search down to these 3 companies "as a company driver" and I would really appreciate the good, the bad and the ugly. I have an orientation set up for later this month but I want to make certain that I'm making the right decision.

(Side note if it makes a difference) I'm from New Orleans but I've run the mountains, all 48 states, Canada and NYC).

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    What are the ones YOU want?

4. Swamdog630

Swamdog630 Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    Orientation is set for Group One because I'd like to advance into their motor sports division eventually. The others offer a signing bonus and slightly more (but not much).

5. Bamaboy334

Bamaboy334 Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Stay away from kllm. Please stay away from there. They will RIP you off and you will be sharing miles.

6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    No personal experience, but have never heard much good about KLLM. I’ve also heard they’ll ride you like a porpoise at Sea World to sign up for their lease (aka Fleece) purchase program.

7. Bamaboy334

Bamaboy334 Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Whatever you heard is true .I just left in January and I'm just getting myself out of the red.i didn't see a positive check for months on in .

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.