Harold Ives Trucking remembered

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by txviking, Jul 19, 2009.

1. bpres0107

bpres0107 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Jefferson City, MO
    I drove for Harold Ive's back in 1998, they paid for CDL and Mr. Ive's was real cool. The Clintons didn't have anything to do with the company. Mr. Ive's did take good care of his drivers, that was back in the good ole days of trucking.

desperado75, Arkansas and Vic Firth Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    I must be thinking of another AR company. I do remember hearig about they had one before they moved to the whitehouse..js

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Did Burl Ives drive his employees like slaves? I had to work almost 12 hours Monday and Tuesday.

I tell you the truth, I’m going to give the owner a stern talking to today! I gotta hurry though, I think he’s coming back from deer camp Monday.

Lonesome and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  5. Trash Hauler

Trash Hauler Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2019
    I ran the Middletown to LR in one day. Diane in logs ripped me a new one when I showed up at the safety breakfast the next morning.

6. Trash Hauler

Mar 31, 2019
    Rumor

7. Trash Hauler

Mar 31, 2019
    Harold didn't let anyone screw with drivers IF they were right. Dispatch, shippers, receivers, ANYONE!!

8. Fon

Fon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2020

9. Fon

Fon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2020
    They was good I remember being out with my trainer and they sent a message for him to call, my step dad was in a coma and not expected to live they didnt hesitate turned us around and headed us home. They told him because they didnt want to tell me over a phone but let him v

10. Fon

Fon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2020
    I remember I was with my trainer in Tn. We got a message for him to call it was an emergency we stopped and he called in. My stepdad was in a coma they didnt want me to find over the phone they turned us around and we raced back to LR and I hitched a ride with my friend back to where he lived. I got there 10 mins after he passed but they did all they could. Sitting here today loading scrap paper they have 2 old Cowboy trailers...53265 and 53261

txviking Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.