HBK LOGISTICS -KANSAS CITY MO

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by truckingsincebeentrucking, Feb 24, 2024.

1. truckingsincebeentrucking

truckingsincebeentrucking Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2024
    This is a terrible company and has the same Owner from Rey logistics which folded last year (2023). The communication here is horrible,they get you in quickly. After that its all about your pain tolerance. This company tells so many lies the bonus is not reachable do not lease your truck under this company they will just use your equipment while you are struggling to pay all there fees.Weekly you have to make 2,000-2,500 for them (insurance trailer plate ifta fuel) before you turn any profit. Lots of deadhead these are not trucking people,like I said same Owner From (Rey Logistics) check the reviews. There is no way to be successful here just wearing your trucking out. Ask the recruiter whats DEF definitely will say you can't hear properly. Horrible company they don't pay out on time Friday, if you leave company they are taking everything. If you breakdown before Friday you are not getting paid for previous week.Complete Scam this place is.

Deere hunter, bryan21384 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Heartbreak Kid (HBK?)

Deere hunter, nikmirbre and bryan21384 Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN

Is this the owner of HBK Logistics ? Lol

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    This sucks man. If you're working with a company that confuses DEF with deaf, that's a reason to get out. Glad you did.

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. Lonegone53

Lonegone53 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2024
    You are absolutely right, this company is nothing but a scam and yes it's the same people who ran Rey logistics, the last 4 loads I hauled I didn't get paid the owner is nothing but a thief they even let my registration expire if it hadn't been for me having prepass and prepass sending me a email letting me know the registration wasn't activate I would have never known because the lazy safety guy doesn't do anything he shows up late everyday and if you need anything after hours or on the weekend pertaining to safety your just screwed DO NOT LEASE YOUR EQUIPMENT HERE THEY WONT PAY THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN

7. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Now that's funny

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. geneport

geneport Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2024
    I am warning all owner-operators! Stay away from HBK LOGISTIC INC, USDOT #3876810, MC-1421059. I started running with them on May 13, 2024, and I never got paid in the first or second week. The owner, whose name is EDUARD SHCHERBAKOV, called me, stating that there was some problem with my account. He assured me that the following week my money should be in my account. The amount is less than $10k. By the third week, I still hadn't received any paystub from them, and they completely stopped answering my calls or emails from the accounting department. I even tried calling the owner's personal phone, but he just blocked my number.
    I am warning all owner-operators! Stay away from HBK LOGISTIC INC, USDOT #3876810, MC-1421059. I started running with them on May 13, 2024, and I never got paid in the first or second week. The owner, whose name is EDUARD SHCHERBAKOV, called me, stating that there was some problem with my account. He assured me that the following week my money should be in my account. The amount is less than $10k. By the third week, I still hadn't received any paystub from them, and they completely stopped answering my calls or emails from the accounting department. I even tried calling the owner's personal phone, but he just blocked my number.

Shinobi8 Thanks this.
  9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Did I just read the same thing twice?

10. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    only if you read it twice

11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Yes I did, regrettably. :(

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.