Heading to indy 12/4/11

Discussion in 'Marten' started by medic1, Nov 28, 2011.

1. medic1

medic1 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Well, just over 7 months in, still going ok. New bonus program in place, they give us a hundred bucks a day for breakdown instead of the 25 dollar a day. The only complaint as of now is other marten driver, most are fat lazy morons that will call in on ya for anything, and more than likely would just stand there and watch if you were getting robbed than call for help. Anyway, i was at a delivery and another marten driver was in the door next to me. He said something to me out of his window , so i called him a whitetrash hick. (which clearly he was) anyway dispatch calls me the next day saying that another driver called in on me saying i threated him. I just laughed and said if i would have known he was gonna call i would have given him a real reason. Oh well, i didnt get in any trouble. I hate most marten drivers and try to avoid any small talk with any of them. Most are non educated GED people anyway, so other than ####### co workers all is well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    That incident will go in your driver file. If You get to many "incidents", you get a ride to the greyhound bus depot.

4. Reverend Falstaff

Reverend Falstaff Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Hmmm wonder if his problem with other Marten drivers might have something to do with his attitude as evidenced on here...

5. medic1

medic1 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    @ reverend douchbag, i dont have an attitude. Anyway, 10 months in the books with Marten. Everything is going good, im getting all the bonuses. Pretty steady miles, as far as conflicts with other drivers there havent been anymore since whitetrash boy. I had a swift driver back into me at a truck stop so i got a new hood put on the truck. @ rachi, that incident did not go on my driver profile. And as far a getting a greyhound home, i would never step foot on one of those dirty busses. If i ever get fired i will get my own plane ticket home.

6. Reverend Falstaff

Reverend Falstaff Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Yeah NOOO attitude problem here.

7. Joker85

Joker85 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    Anybody running good miles on the western fleet?

8. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Yeah, Been on western flt for 18 months now, 2,500- 3,000 miles per week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.