Heading to Walmart in Nov...

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by rollondad, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Bossman027

Bossman027 Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Hell, put me to work. I'll clean trucks or sweep floors. LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    That's good. I think any and all drivers that come to support our warehouse for a day should get adp. I just have heard of drivers not getting it. I tell anyone who asks to make sure they talk to their coordinators and such about being compensated to run out of here. And m/p isn't that bad. Less worry of pallets falling over and such.

4. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    With that ethic, working full time 5/2 as far as a figure, im not exactly sure. My first year out of sutherland i was on track to make 90k. But i started in may and worked until December and still made 64k. So 64k in 7 months. So in a full 12 month, well over 80k that's for sure.

slim6596 and Bossman027 Thank this.
  5. Bossman027

Feb 21, 2016
    Well hopefully this week I'll get my info to go to onboarding. Recruiter said if I don't get it by Wednesday to call him. Good thing I don't turn my truck in until Thursday. LOL

laaylor Thanks this.
  6. Metage

Metage Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting on the travel info call to come. My recruiter told me it would be about a week before onboarding started. Guess I should call or email her

7. Bossman027

Feb 21, 2016
    No I haven't heard anything yet. Not even sure if it will be a phone call, email or snail mail. I'm just sitting here in limbo wondering and waiting

8. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    my process took 3 months start to finish. them older guys took even long. i thank they are playing a wait and see who drops out of the game. all my stuff came back in 3 days. but it still took another month. also they wont call until they have the whole class built.

Bossman027 Thanks this.
  9. Bossman027

Feb 21, 2016

The class is set for the 10th. I am just waiting on the info for where to be in Laurens, what hotel, etc. That's when you're pretty much good to go for a job.

10. Katrayher

Katrayher Light Load Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Do you have to provide your own transportation to orientation?

11. Metage

Metage Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2008
    I haven't heard anything either. My recruiter told me it would be a phone call. I guess we wait and see.

Bossman, nascarfan and myself are scheduled for Laurens SC orientation on December 10th. Waiting for our hotel information to be sent, plus any travel arrangements for whoever isn't driving their car.

They offered to fly me to Casa Grande, AZ orientation on Nov 26th but I told them I don't fly. I told them I would drive my car to Laurens for orientation. Not sure if they would rent a car for you to use to get to an orientation or what else they provide other than a plane ticket .
    i

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.