**HELP**DOT NOTICE OF INVESTIGATION

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by Joelmonge, Nov 25, 2017.

1. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Guys, stop stressing him out, I am pretty sure everybody gets this letter a month ahead of the renewal. Once insurance submits the new policy, he will receive a letter, that everything is ok

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Do you get them? We've never gotten one in the 10 years we've been in operation.

lovesthedrive, x1Heavy and buddyd157 Thank this.
  4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I don't remember exact wording now, but I get something similar every year, because my insurance agents update the policy only few days before the expiration

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  5. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Pay your insurance or call your carrier, someone screwed up. Nothing to sweat.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Renew the required insurance keep on trucking.

However it looks like your insurers are cancelling. Either too many accidents and claims or you did not pay the premiums etc.

Just remember, if the company is unable to remit the new insurance policies or pay the premiums etc to maintain the insurance with a different company, all the trucks MUST stay parked until the company has insurance again however short or long that takes.

This is a action designed to make sure the company has insurance past a certain date because the existing policies appear to be being canceled.

Don't stress. This is strictly business, one that is crucial to your company's ability to remain operational.

If you have no capital, (Money) no insurance etc past a certain date then you are going to have to see those trucks parked and those drivers on unemployment.

7. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    December 10th was the drop dead date.

Sorry, I had a little laugh though at the person's anxiety, 'help we got a letter....'

'you're OK just pay your insurance....'

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  8. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    Spam much?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
    Reason for edit: Quoted post deleted
    not4hire Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Especially since this appears to be a COMPANY that is seeking help, not just a DRIVAH.. he he. Reading comprehension seems to be a little fuzzy.

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  10. cmrdev

cmrdev Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    those spamming basta-rds. we should stick strips of duct tape to his as-s and then rip them off

11. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    The one little guy I drove for had God only knows how many infractions / violations / accidents / even a fatality or 2 in the woodwork I believe. He still has insurance. It must take an awful lot to become uninsurable.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.