Help, DUI, lost my CDL, any way to get it back sooner?

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by reginald.johnson62, Apr 24, 2019.

1. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    Dude I was at a pilot a black guy was buying a twelve pack of bud light at the Cinnabon counter lol. Had his headset on. Asked to triple bag it haha so no one would see anyway he walked out I checked out walked out saw him get into his truck like parked right in the front. Later that night he was gone. Idk I’m not a snitch or anything but when you buy beer as a trucker don’t do it at a truck stop lol with your truck there get an Uber lol

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    As my man Jason aldean just put in his song. I don’t drink anymore... and don’t drink any less. Haha for me only on hometime or at a hotel if I have a reset. Even then I usually don’t like right now on a reset sober sure I could go get an Uber get drunk but alcohol ruined my life. My marriage. My freedom went to jail. I hate drinking I really do even if it’s just a beer I feel like this poison ruined me the things I did and said wouldn’t have happened sober. I wouldn’t say I’m an alcoholic because o can have a few then stop but.. I usually don’t stop then I do. Haven’t drank in months. Screw that.

rachi Thanks this.
  4. fishonron

fishonron Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2017
    North Central Kansas
    But they did and still do have Taxi Cabs.

5. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Sounds like good times. This is the first I have spent any time in the area.
    Well .... the bbq place I was going to go to was closed today so I find myself right back here again. Great lobster chowder. Great salads great steaks. They close at 8:00 pm so I think I will move next door to Firestone culinary & bar or maybe to old town tavern a block away.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    What was your BAC

7. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    Mine was highest rate in my state came with a jail sentence 3 days min to 6 months. Did the three days... then a few month later violated probation and got the full 6 months was .16 or higher was my rate I was drunk. But back then I was drunk literally every single day. Party bar girls alone didn’t matter. Went to jail that didn’t stop it. Lost my wife that didn’t stop it. Trucking is what stopped it. Being out here I can’t drink and I just don’t now even when I go home I barely drink if I do it’s literally a beer or two. Don’t touch jack. Jack and me we had our problems. Jack put me in jail yada yada. Just listen to the song by
    Jon Pardi
    Me and jack.

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.