Horrible communication by carriers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mbnpro, Jun 30, 2021.

1. tarmadilo

tarmadilo Road Train Member

Dec 12, 2018
    I gave you a serious answer. It’s not a problem with my company. I will go further and note that two years ago I did have a dispatcher who treated information like a miser treats gold coins or my wife treats complimenting me. After he seriously messed up my clock by leaving me waiting for assignment once too often, I went over his head and complained to management, and they moved me over to a different dispatcher who was great.

It’s a driver’s market out there, if you don’t like how they’re treating you, and they won’t fix it, you can get hired by someone else before Friday.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PR/GFS/MB Lifer

PR/GFS/MB Lifer Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Ya the same 3 or 4 posters just give stupid reply's to pretty much every post on here. must have a boring life.

4. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    Oh the irony...

OP, you're having an issue with laziness, and people that don't care about their job. Not sure how your dispatchers work since Corona, but if they're at home, they're probably playing Fortnite with their phone on silent. You might need to talk to someone in charge.

5. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Well, then, PR/GFS/MB/BS Lifer, why don't YOU grace us with your special insights and wisdom??

6. PR/GFS/MB Lifer

PR/GFS/MB Lifer Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2021
    If someone posts a question i can answer i will. but i just basically come on here to read the posts and possibly learn something. not to get in a pissing match with somebody. the jr high humor gets a little old after a while

7. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Every day I read stuff I don't care for and/or disagree with on this forum. And I keep it to myself. You can do the same.

8. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    [​IMG]

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    [​IMG]

10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Then why did you post? You weren’t answering a question. You just felt compelled to post your own snide remark.

Tip: If you don’t like what “3 or 4 people” are posting, then use the ignore function and you’ll never see their posts again. Easy!

And, since I already know you’re one of these argumentative types and will now feel compelled to come back with ANOTHER argumentative post rationalizing why you contradicted yourself, I just iggy’d you. See, problem solved. :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  11. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    Dude, that is cold-blooded...:D

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.