How do i view my psp, does it even matter.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by CruzControhl, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Typically yes, they will report it to future employers who contact them for a reference. It may be DAC or it may be another service, depending on how your company does it. Accidents don't go on your PSP unless they are DOT reportable (i.e. injury, fatality, or a tow).

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    How about lets say that another way. Depending on how the carrier handled the accident/incident it will be part of their records. People need to understand maybe 90% of higher of the time the only information a carrier gets is what they are required by 391.2x to ask for. This is dates worked, reason for separation and rehire status. If a carrier bypasses the 382 required pre employment drug testing they must have the drivers testing records. Some carriers will not go any deeper, However, most carriers will have you sign a release. Just be honest on the application. In the case of an accident the CSA/PSP thing is tied to roadside inspections, it has nothing to do with the (RECORDABLE) accident, in fact there is not such thing as a dot reportable accident. Accidents that reach that threshold are required to be entered in that carriers accident register.

4. Antinomian

Feb 17, 2013
  5. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
  6. Antinomian

Feb 17, 2013
    No. Looks like the correct term is reportable, not recordable. The link you provided was to FindLaw. Here is a link to the FMCSA website: Accident Register .

7. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    This is getting tiresome and I am finished with it. Just one question though, when you make a report on paper are you recording the information or reporting it. This is all that is happening, a form is being filled out by a carrier, that's all it is. Go take a look at 390.15. All the actual rules are right there. Have a great evening!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.