I found the holy grail!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by AdmiralRodCawker, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    I’ve run the same route for, just started my fifth year. Texas to North Dakota and back home empty. I stop at the same stops each night and more times than not, park in the same spots. Does it get boring? Not in the slightest. Four days and three nights in the truck. It’s a good run.

I did OTR for 12 years, it was okay but I never drove OTR on elogs, nor would I ever. To break up the monotony, I’ll do another drivers run ever few months when they take vacation or something. Those will take me to PA, CA, Fl, or AZ.

Intothesunset and dennisroc Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. johnnyman1099

johnnyman1099 Medium Load Member

Mar 13, 2017
    FedEx Freight pay their line haul guys 0.65+ / miles in the Carolinas.

UPS pays their linehaul drivers 0.70/mile in California.

Both great paying for company drivers. I wonder how much do Old Dominion, Estes pay their line haul guys.

4. 1447whiskey

1447whiskey Bobtail Member

Jul 25, 2019
    If you like doing same thing day after day. I couldn't else I would do it. That isnt great pay. Companies out there offering 60+cents ppm. I like OTR not dedicated so everyday is different for drivers with ADHD. Go insane when your just behind the wheel and the truck drives itself to locations, hope all works well for you.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.