I think Knight screwed me again! u tell me.

Discussion in 'Knight' started by truckerdave1970, Feb 25, 2010.

1. wpmclam

wpmclam Light Load Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Venus, TX
    so do you hate knight or that guy? lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Well since they both have dedicated all their days to screwing and grabbing all they can and then some from drivers, I guess both of them. Blowing chunks behind a dumpster would be more appealing than spending another day catering to those half-witted ding dongs.

4. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    I would have to agree.

5. truckinwva

truckinwva Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2009
    strasburg, va.
    You did the right thing, but you should've made sure no obstacles were in your way. Always check everything out first so, even minor, accidents don't occur.

truckinwva

6. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    What really makes me angry at MYSELF, I parked the tractor behind the trailer so I could shine my headlites on the back, walked ALL THE WAY AROUND, saw the pole and made a mental note it was there, AND STILL HIT THE #### THING!!! Boy, did I feel dumb!

7. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    When I worked for USX there was at least a dozen of us waiting to go into the same receiver in St Louis that was down a gated gravel road with a fence on one side and a wall on the other. The first 4 trucks down the road damaged their trucks on a piece of iron sticking out from the gate entrance. The first 3 drivers did not even know they did damage to their tractors till the 4th one told them he was going out to warn the rest of us.

To this day I always check out tight spots and use my trusty powerful spotlight in dark areas.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.