I went bankrupt at C. R. England

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigMuthaTrucka, Dec 17, 2018.

How quickly would you quit C. R. England?

1. 1 day

97 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. 1 week

7 vote(s)
    6.4%
  3. 1 month

6 vote(s)
    5.5%
  1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I’d rather have the free lunch. Besides, what could be better than me blood letting everyone before those blood suckers get a hold of everyone?

Lonesome, mjd4277 and buddyd157 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Frank, you are brilliant!

Frank Speak and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  4. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Chester got into business hauling plantains out of Mexico until bananas became more popular. He innovated faster farm to table service , advertising a 3 day turn from California to Florida. I think Jerry Moyes got his start working for Chester . Everything went south when Chad took over after he graduated law school and made profit a priority at the expense of the driver . The first leases at England started with an third party buying up fifty red classics from freightliner and leasing them to new drivers at several tones cost , locking them into long term contracts and providing Chad with long term warm bodies for his national accounts. They seem to invest more in new decals avd slogans then driver pay and their model is buy them fresh and cheap

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    dunchues Thanks this.
  5. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I was driving for uber part time in Chicago for ####s and giggles last summer for a short while. Picked up a trainee at the red roof inn in near their terminal in the south suburbs. Guy loaded up all of his gear in my car and we headed to the CR England terminal.

I pull up to the security gate and start getting in an argument with the lady because she wouldn’t let me in the gate. Told her he had a lot of stuff and that it was too much to carry in. She said the trainee had to get out and walk in. Needless to say he had to unload all his stuff onto the street and carry it all in by foot about 300 yards across the parking lot to the building. He probably had to take 2 or 3 trips based on all the stuff he had. I thought about helping but I just drove off lol. They even treat you like dirt at the terminal.

TokyoJoe, jeff18, line and 2 others Thank this.
  6. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I just want to know if the rappers are still rolling them wheels or did they sign with Jay Z

7. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    Yo, I’m Frank, baby, the undead. And, I drive for Big E ‘cause they keep the handsome vamp fed!

I keep the wheels a rolling, neverminding the trolling. My dispatcher always bagging, but I know what’s really sagging.

When I get to the yard, gonna hand her my card. She’ll give me a stare, but I don’t care, cause the throat on that mope, gonna be my dope.

Yeah, bring it on down!

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Frank, please don't quit your day job.. :)
    Or is it night job....

Lonesome, Frank Speak and buddyd157 Thank this.
  9. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
  10. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    Eminem prolly safe, for now. But, I’m coming!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Frank moves like a rock in a stream

IluvCATS, Lonesome and Frank Speak Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.