if you been working for bridger transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by monkeywrench11504, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Predictive text isn't worth the trouble no matter what you use, IMO.

DustyRoad Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Xbridgerdispatch12

Xbridgerdispatch12 Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Dont be fooled by their promises and faking numbers. I was their ND dispatcher for 18 months. When I started they already had a bad rap going on in ND. Worked everyday for 11 months no time off and given no respect from management. Built solid relationship with Whiting Oil, Kodiak and Slawson to have Dan S , Calvin W and Rebecca B come in , lie and ruin the business. Dont know anything about this new Sue , but my name is Sue as well. I was fired October 2013 for sticking up for myself. Was tired of hearing how ignorant the truckers were and they were a bunch of liars. I received an email from their corporate attorney after I was fired, telling me they may have fired the wrong dispatcher because the pumpers from Whiting were passed that Rebecca B could shut their wells in and blame me. Some of the lease operators bellied up with the new management, lied about me and then sniveled after they helped get rid of me, because now they werent being given fair dispatches. Being ran all over the country ... empty on their own dime. The lease is self serving. Everything is paid by the lease operator. You will not be respected. Every lease operator that has left has been served notice they owe Bridger from 10k to 30k for phoney bs. Bridger cant even get thier 1099's out correctly. Be very cautious.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
    Reason for edit: Last names removed
  4. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    This sounds like a credible and informative post that could be valuable to any driver who is researching leasing on with this co.

Lonesome and Luke628 Thank this.
  5. Luke628

Luke628 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
  6. Muleservice

Muleservice Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2016
    You are very correct. I was there longest standing lease Driver they had Company wide. Just a little over five years with the company. As long as Dan Smith, Rick Taylor and that crew run Bridger it will keep a steady decline. They were once a really Great company to work for. Once they allowed Dan Smith to Run it. It has went to crap. They say there lease payments are $4500 a month. What they don't tell you is you also have another $1600 a month in BS deductions come out. So you start every month $6100 in the whole. They will lie and do anything to cover there ###.

7. 3MillionMiles

3MillionMiles Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2017
    A Bridger Lease Purchase is a driver suckered into making their truck payments

They only have owner operators and fleet operators.
    they have NO COMPANY DRIVERS.
    All their trucks and trailers are leased purchased (oxymoron it is really a rental)
    At the end of the lease you do not own the truck unless you want to buy it for market value.
    It is the same kind of EXPENSIVE RENTAL THAT PRIME HAS.
    The truck insurance is very expensive too over $1000/mo
    plus you pay a full maintenance fee.
    The trucks are set at 65MPH and RPM is set at 1600 max. Big fleet specs not O/O specs.
    It is one of the worst lease purchase (not a real purchase) deals in trucking
    You can not bring your own truck and lease on.
    Most drivers walk away from the lease, their is no work guarantee.
    An other problem is some Bridger managers have trucks and hire drivers,,they work their trucks first.
    Lease prices start at about $2,500/mo for the tractor and trailer lease prices start for a flat to haul sand boxes start $1,000 and sand trailers or tankers can go over $2,500/mo
    Most that lease on have little driving experience, have never owned a truck before and have little or no previous business experience. They don't even know that they have to pay over 12% of their Social Security Pmts and about 4% for Medicaid too.
    What Bridger is doing is hiring drivers as contractors and they have to pay all the truck and trailer payments.
    If at the end of the lease a driver could own the truck with a $1 buy out it would be a little better but trucks can not be over 5 years old.
    If you go for their Sand Box work you have to run 2 shifts with at lease 2 drivers,
    At orientation they tell you that you are starting your own business,,a business that they call all the shots and a business that they control everything and you pay for it.
    It is the worst lease purchase deal in trucking

8. Bays wife

Bays wife Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2017
    My husband work for them, hell he bent over backwards for them, and they did him dirty, how and the hell can they keep your last pay check if you decide to move on

9. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    If they can dream up a reason to fire you, no matter how erroneous, they certainly dream up a reason to keep your check, like having to pay to have the truck professionally cleaned and fumigated because you may not have vacuumed it when you parked it.

10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I don't think I'd like being screw. But, call me crazy, being feedback sounds kinda fun. I may have to change my member handle to "Feedback Me".

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.