In case you have not heard

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by shaker636, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    5 of our infected are vaccinated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spindrift

spindrift Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Texas
    And...
    You don't have to be a religious whack job to think that abortion is wrong. All three "vaccines" were developed using aborted fetal cells.

4. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    The problem is, this ISN'T a natural bat virus. This is a virus that is lab modified to infect humans. It was created so they could develope a way to fight it in case it mutated to humans naturally like other respiratory viruses, but it was released by accident, and then covered up until it got out of control.

Trucker61016 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  5. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I still don't understand why all those that are vaccinated with their miracle vaccine are worried about the rest of us.

You're vaccinated. Be happy when I get sick and die.

Except I had it early on, and my immune system works, so they can put their vaccine where the sun never ever shines.

Bud A., Kyle G., nredfor88 and 14 others Thank this.
  6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I mean how many of us that actively truck OTR have gotten sick and died that are members of our little forum?

Let's see a show of hands.

I mean you gotta admit, it's a pretty huge freaking miracle none of us have died here, or keep getting sick.

We've had two members pass from colon cancer that I know of, hey go get your ### scoped. F the vaccine.

Bud A., Kyle G., nredfor88 and 9 others Thank this.
  7. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    EXACTLY!!! Colon cancer is big in my family. Took a few of us. I waited till I was 34/35 to get scoped. They found and removed a cancerous polyp.

I’m sitting in a house full of positive Covid people including my baby and I’m more worried about the people in Lousiana getting slammed by another hurricane.

8. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Well here's what I don't get.

If 70 percent or more of people have taken the shot there has to be at least 10% or more that have natural immunity.

So if a minimum of 80% but probably more likely eighty-five to ninety percent of people are protected, why are people freaking out?

So even if 10 to 20% percent of people are unprotected there's a large portion of them that don't fall into the category that it will bother them. If that's the case, then what is the final percentage of unprotected people, 5%?

So in the words of the great philosopher Bugs Bunny...

What's all the hubbub... bub?

9. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    You all keep hearing of the dieing being vaccinated.

I'm hearing the other way around.

I know of 4 perfectly healthy unvaccinated bikers that went to heaven within the past 3 weeks.

Around here. Everything is opposite of what you all claim.

But hey. Enjoy your higher insurance premiums while being unemployed.

That's what it's coming down to.

Even education is requiring it.

The strike that will never happen.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  10. Deadwood

Deadwood Heavy Load Member

Dec 24, 2016
    Along that same point, Israel was one of the first countries to complete mass vaccination of it's citizens. They just completed "the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity - gained from an earlier infection - to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use." (Bloomberg)

Maccabi Healthcare Services did the study. They enroll 2.5 million Israelis and this specific study was of 32,000 people in their healthcare system.

They discovered:
    1) The vaccinated were 13X more likely to be infected by the Delta Variant than those who got Covid, recovered and never got the vaccine.
    2) The vaccinated were 27X more likely to have symptomatic Covid infections than those who previously had Covid, recovered and never got the vaccine.

'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta | ZeroHedge

Bud A., nredfor88, xlsdraw and 4 others Thank this.
  11. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    I'm sorry this thread got hijacked and shut down, it always bums me out when that happens, because, even though I think many of you are FOS, some have some great answers. 1st, I'm not getting any boosters, the shot, like any other, was no big deal. It wasn't a matter of "the man"( or woman) telling me I had to do so, at the time, in my situation, it seemed like a good idea, and I have no regrets. I feel relieved I can say I did my part, even if it WAS just a saline solution. The innernet[sic] has whipped this into a frenzy, and we don't know what's what. 2nd, I DO agree, it's all a bunch of BS, the other day, a prominent tire dealer owner, allegedly died of the virus, he was 72. What ever happened to "natural causes"? Such BS, and further bolsters my decision to unplug completely. Hey, I'm just as skeptical as many of you, and thanks to this wonderful machine, we can all take our own spin on it, whether right or wrong. I say, shut down the innernet, all this crap will go away.
    Shut down the trucks? Sure, why not? Great way to get the message across, and to bolster our already dismal image, the trucks are sitting anyway, hey, it's not 1978 anymore. You want to truck, since we have no leaders of our own, take what society dishes out, or get a job that people actually respect you for, like a Walmart stocker, and I'm a gone,,:wave:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Trucker61016 and bentstrider83 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.