Inverters on Schneider Trucks

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by cdavis188, Jul 9, 2021.

1. cdavis188

cdavis188 Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2021
    I've been thinking about that. I have a family friend who used to drive and she said great things about that lunchbox cooker. I might have to check it out.

Numb Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    get some small aluminum pans for easy cleanup.

can cook half a chicken in 45 minutes.

I used to bring leftovers in my 12V cooler and up a piece of steak, maybe add some veggies, a can of cream of mushroom soup, little water. might be to pans worth. plug in ,go back on the road for my final hour or so and dinner was done!!!

flood Thanks this.
  4. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Love my lunch box oven...

I'll grill up a bunch of Chicken breast when home. Zip lock bag them up (2 to a bag) and put them in the deep freezer. Wife makes home made soup and chili, bags it up and in the deep freezer... when I leave home I just grab them and put them in the freezer in the truck.... in the morning I just take a bag from the freezer to the fridge to thaw. A hr before I'm done just dump it on the oven... hot and home made...

The trays are like 3 for $5 at the truck stops, dollar general 3 for $1... Walmart 5 for $1....

JOHNQPUBLIC Thanks this.
  5. vipie1992

vipie1992 Light Load Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Northwest Louisiana
    Dometic CC 40 - Powered Cooler, 38 l i got this thing. its 12v but it's a legit refrigerator and can almost freeze stuff. it was expensive but well worth it. it also barely sips power you can survive a 34 without idling the truck if you have to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted