Jb hunt Schneider prime Amazon

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Markyd150, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Markyd150

Markyd150 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2023
    You are the worst drivers in the world. I drive for ups from Philadelphia to Hartford Ct everyday. We have a governor at 68. Why do these companies who only do 65 or less sit in the middle lane? We can be crawling a hill at 55 and these guys are doing 45 but wil not get over. Why is this? I can do 68 but if another truck can go faster yes I will get over. ITS CALLED COMMON COURTESY. MOVE OVER ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. I’ve been driving commercially since 1996 and I was always told stay right but now these days I think most of the drivers are foreigners who are so stupid and are so lazy to get over so they rather camp out In the middle lane slowing everyone else up because they are ignorant

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Here's an idea, set your cruise at 62 and don't worry about it.
    That's what I used to do anyway.

4. Markyd150

Markyd150 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2023
    You are probably one of the drivers that never sits in the right lane on a three way highway. You probably sit in the middle lane and obviously as soon as you get on you automatically go to the middle lane

Blagoje Thanks this.
  5. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    It’s cars too…. Everyone blocks the middle lane in the northeast.

One time I ran up on 2 prime trucks nose to tail. 3 lanes of divided highway 2 am in the morning, no other traffic and the next exit was like 8 miles up the road…..

they were camped out in the middle lane doing 58ish in a 65………

Harley Canine Thanks this.
  6. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Don’t start with the accusations. You stated your frustration and he gave a suggestion. Nothing more nothing less.

7. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Drive your truck.
    Quit trying to drive everyone else’s.
    Or get up earlier.

Danny707, buddyd157, Lonesome and 2 others Thank this.
  8. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    He has a gate time and it’s probably at night………

that’s a very miserable run……

Markyd150 Thanks this.
  9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    uhh...after 48 years on the road, i can tell you some crap UPS drivers do out there...

like run side by side, with each other, blocking a lane, like coming over before it's safe, speeding YES speeding in construction zones..

oh yeah, and let's not forget the accidents i have seen of UPS doubles, you guys can be just as bad as FedWreck can be...you guys ain't no more professional at times, than a Volvo white truck driver.

10. OlegMel

OlegMel Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2023
    How about ups and fedex and Walmart ? The fellon express?

Harley Canine, JoeyJunk and buddyd157 Thank this.
  11. Markyd150

Markyd150 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2023
    Nothing more nothing less? I’m stating a fact that most seasoned drivers know trucks stay right not sit in the middle lane. Middle lane drivers are one of three things. 1#Lazy because they think it’s to hard to get over to others getting on the road and it’s soooo hard to put their turn signal on 2# they are extremely inconsiderate 3# very inexperienced and scared to death. My vote would be number 2

Harley Canine Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.