Job offer from johnsrud

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by nycflo718, Dec 6, 2023.

1. nycflo718

nycflo718 Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2023
    The original company I was going to work for changed their minds and said 122 miles from their terminal was too far when their max is 100 miles....####ed over 22 miles....anyways johnsrud gave me a call back within a day or 2 and offered me a job, they seem very strict...$27 an hour to start no overtime "because they're considered agricultural" forward facing cameras that run all the time and if you mess up enough they will turn on the inward facing camera. No apus as well. They also said I would have to do a physical test to see if fit enough for the job. If I was going with my gut this is a big hell no but im trying to get into tanker, nobody is really hiring right now, although I did get a few companies saying check back in a month after the new year. Most of the threads I read about them are old so I'm hoping to get updated feedback about this company....thanks in advance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hawkeye72

Hawkeye72 Light Load Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Iowa
    Do you have experience? I'm assuming you live somewhere around Des Moines? Kwik Star is looking for fuel haulers. Interviewed with them a while back. Was 40cpm and $30 per drop/load, delay pay after 30 minutes if I remember correctly.

Crude Truckin' Thanks this.
  4. nycflo718

nycflo718 Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2023
    Sorry no I forgot to mention I'm in Raleigh NC right now, I do not mind moving eventually but I'm trying to see where I land first. I have 2+ years experience all endorsements, manual restriction and a clean backround/mvr

Puppage and Hawkeye72 Thank this.
  5. asphaltreptile311

asphaltreptile311 Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Ask johnsrud about their health insurance that might affect your decision. I don't know much about them but that's something I hear drivers talk about

nycflo718 Thanks this.
  6. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Company below is 60 miles from Raleigh

Carolina Tank Lines | Domestic Cargo Transportation Company

7. nycflo718

nycflo718 Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2023
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.