Jubitz

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Dave_in_AZ, Dec 26, 2018.

1. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Yes but wait until you park. It’s hard enough sober into most of the spaces. Then prepare yourself to get hit while you’re entertaining yourself inside.

DougA Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Some people just ain't happy unless their #####ing an moaning about something. You could ask them what paradise would be an give it to them an they would still #####. People are weird, I know. ;)

Sirscrapntruckalot - Back in my day son, you had to walk to the hookers an drugs. Up hill, in the snow, rain both ways! Our drug dealers didn't come to us no sirree...I tell ya boy, you youngsters don't know hardship.

4. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    I don't remember any major violence, I think I remember some major back row parties. I remember a guy in a Cadillac with the trunk full of used flatbed gear, two or three girls in the car and a full menu of illegal substances in the glovebox. One stop shop lol! I remember sitting in my buddy's brand new 110" cab Peterbilt and getting so stoned that I forgot we weren't at ground level and falling on my ### in front of a whole bunch of people when I got out.

I have nothing but good memories from the old days, which probably proves my memory is shot.

5. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    No.. It was Jello with fruit mix in it.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Sounds like Dudley & Petty in Corning in the early 70s. It always reminded me of that song "Alices Resturant"..."you can get any thing you want at Alices Restaurant"
    We used run boards straight down from White Swan to L.A. Corning was our only stop. After an hour there you didn't need to stop anywhere..:rolleyes:

Boardhauler and Rugerfan Thank this.
  7. Omega1

Omega1 Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oregon
    Unfortunately I'm at Jubitz now. They should be ashamed of themselves. Up at 0400 to start my day. Headed to c store restroom outside fuel pumps. All restrooms locked upstairs until 0500 and a waiting line for one toilet on lower level. Proceeded across the way to main building. Large restrooms outside restaurant locked up ( note restaurant was open). So then go to the other end of building to food court restrooms. You guessed it...locked up. Had to give the kid behind the c store counter my DL to get key to restroom. There are hundreds of parked trucks here. This is a disgrace.

Dave_in_AZ and JReding Thank this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    To be fair, they do have portapotties out in the parking lot....

9. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    That's one of the many reasons I don't stay there anymore. I always go to Aurora south of Portland and stay at the PFJ or TA. Jubitz simply isn't worth the headache.

Dave_in_AZ and flood Thank this.
  10. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Did anyone say 'if the jubitz, wear it'? Someone had to say that.

JReding and tucker Thank this.
  11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    In other words, crap. Got it.

Dave_in_AZ and SteveScott Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.