Life at USA is about ready to change big time!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by WVroadtrucker1965, Apr 15, 2013.

1. chemsoldier1

chemsoldier1 Medium Load Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Lufkin, TX
    I've heard nothing of this. I still talk to my FM. Other than operational changes, she's said nothing about changes of ownership. So lets hear your inside info there Mr. Gecko?

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    this forum has gone to crap since you left Chem,guys like you and goodchoice were actually pleasant to talk to,some of these posters on here just make me smh

4. chemsoldier1

Apr 10, 2011
    Lufkin, TX
    Yeah I actually had been without wifi for a few months. Using the 4G on the Iphone was breaking the bank. I'm finally back with a home computer again. Looks like a bunch of new trawlers are about.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  5. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

6. chemsoldier1

Apr 10, 2011
    Lufkin, TX
    Thank you very much! I see you are back from the farm gig. I miss USA sometimes, heck I miss OTR sometimes. My buddy back home just started a lease purchase with Mesilla Valley Transportation a few months ago and he keeps telling me about all the things I'm missing crossing the interstates. I know if I ever hang up the keys on this local run, Van Buren would be where I headed for sure.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  7. Reycer

Reycer Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Anyone else get the Qualcomm message about using the Routing System. Said we had to discard the 2013 Fuel Book immediately and use the routing system. Said if we had a problem with it we could call USA. Told them a long time ago that my fuel gauge doesn't work so when I type in a fuel level in reply to my load header it's a total crap shoot. I was told by my old fleet manager that they turned on my comdata card for out of network fuel. That was then questioned by a safety guy, and that ended. So, I was driving 500-700 miles then fueling using the fuel book. Called them to find out what they wanted me to start doing and was told "the routing solution is final" lol Guess they'll just foot the bill when I run out of fuel on the interstate. lol

8. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    You can get fuel at any big chain truck stop. Try it.

9. Thomas0810

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    I been using the fuel solutions for about three months now,its really being made a bigger deal than what it is.If they chose a fuel stop that's out of route simply let your dm know what route your taking from A to B and he can find you a new fuel stop.It takes less than 2 minutes for him to do it.When it puts the gallons in the fuel stop that's the amount it says YOU Should NEED ,not THE AMOUNT you are allowed to get.Every one on here seems to think you can only get the amount that they put in the fuel solution,they are wrong

Weeman7898 Thanks this.
  10. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    All that's fine. But I don't get fuel solutions. I just try to find the cheapest on my own in the general area I'm going to be whrn I need it. I guess peoplenet elogs aren't to bad lol.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  11. Thomas0810

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    For someone that served in the military it baffles me that you don't follow rules or company policy,seems from your post that you have no superior or supervisor that you have to answer to at all.In my dealings with people that served in the military they are some of the most respectful people I have ever come across in life.And the ones I have known and dealt with never had problems following rules,policies,etc etc.I would assume that while in the military you were not allowed to be disrespectful to your bosses in any form or fashion nor would you be allowed to be some kind of renegade when it came to whatever duties you had while in the military,which would lead me to ask why would you think that is accepatable in a civilian job?

Weeman7898 and Reycer Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.