LogsSpeedingBoozeDrugsandCash

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by tucker, Sep 28, 2018.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I have a relative degrading as I write this. We figure a year.

Three years ago he was vibrant, traveling around the USA visiting his friends and a whole lifetime if not generations of money.

The State had to hollow him out to nothing before assigning a fudicary and drained his income straight to the assisted living place. I am heir to a percentage of his estate, like that matters much. We will find out the particulars when the time comes but we expect nothing to be left. Born with nothing leave with nothing. How apropos.

I don't stress about it. His morale is good and he loves his food which is pretty outstanding for whomever is doing the cooking. Could be worse.

I have a resident who is undergoing the same problem. Everyone assigned to his care has bent over backwards to recommend him to move out into a facility because he has been flooded out last month, burned out yesterday and so on.

I actually made a discovery during the fire. When the air quality went downhill, so did my mitral insufficiency. That's not welcome. I fought fires before all my life and frankly I hate to see my own self unable to handle what i handled so many times. It's disgusting actually...

IF the family does not want to move him with greater expense then I think the State will be forced to relocate him. People are not allowed to present a danger to themselves and live in filth or a constant state of destructing through simple apashia of the mind unable to understand what the light switch or toothbrush is for.

THAT is not the way Im going. Ive already left directives in case of that diagnosis. In short, shoot me and get it over with. I don't wish that on the worst enemy.

NavigatorWife and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017

4. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    The government will take everything and leave only more bills for the survivors to deal with. I have a feeling they think stripping the aged of all of what they did and left is what capitalism is all about now. It is those who come at you with the praise the Lords , here sign this you have to worry about. If anything is left I expect the family that never lifts a finger to be grabbing everything so it gets very interesting. They all church goers and I am not, but the one who gets the duty. It has been worth it because we do not leave with anything in the end and all those who value the physical junk will be weighed down with that trash.

5. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    This is what happens when they force you to use e-logs.

RoadRooster, Jazz1 and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  6. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    They are not forcing me to do anything. I am in control of my own junk. do not need any text book cowboy to tell me how to do anything. As always the more rules and roadblocks they set up it just gives us another challenge.

7. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL

8. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    Well we are going to go sometime, some like to control how and when which who knows if it is right or wrong. Just imagine being able to mix your own brew so it becomes one strange trip.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  9. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Exactly!

TankerP Thanks this.
  10. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    I at one time was thinking a long hike into the back country around here would do the trick, except a few have done that this summer and they spent weeks searching for them then pulled the body out and billed the surviving relatives for the operation. You can not hide anymore.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  11. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    I'm proud of you son, somebody had to say it!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.