Looking for good OTR company driver jobs

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by MileMaker719, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Xeres63

Xeres63 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I was gonna mention Magnum Ltd. but I see that @Oor beat me to it. It’s a good starter company (where I started) and they do have a lease option (you would have to talk with Matt G. for the particulars). Great equipment, Pete 579’s, with APU’s, amazing hometime, detention, layover and decent miles and pay. I’m guessing that you’d have to go with a trainer for a little while and Oor is the best there. Check out the Magnum thread over in the other forum. Good Luck in your decision!

MileMaker719 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MileMaker719

MileMaker719 Light Load Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Colorado Springs
    Yeah that sounds allot better for sure I’ll check them out before I get off my ten later on for sure

Xeres63 Thanks this.
  4. Zer0chick

Zer0chick Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2018
    USA
    Crete/Shaffer

5. Zer0chick

Zer0chick Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2018
    USA
    When you have 2 years experience and 10/13 speed experience I can hook you up with an excellent company making $96k-$120k if you like to stay rolling constantly. You’d probably want to give up your apartment if you want to run as hard as I do though.

McUzi, visionarygvp and MileMaker719 Thank this.
  6. Misty60

Misty60 Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Do you mind saying the name of the co? My husband is looking for another job also, and would hope to avoid your same mistake, it's hard with these company's promising so much and not sure which to beleive?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  7. MileMaker719

Mar 10, 2018
    Colorado Springs
    Yeah I have a house with 3 children and a wife so probably not a good fit for me thanks though

8. Snowshoes

Snowshoes Heavy Load Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Pleasant Grove, Utah
    If you are still looking, I drive for Pride, they have local in Denver, not sure of availability though. I do know they hire out of Colorado. I am local in Salt Lake now, but used to run to Colorado, Montana Nevada and Idaho all the time.
    Andrus out of Saint George, UT is a pretty good company. I liked running for them, they kept me busy and I never left the 11 Western.
    Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

9. Gambosa

Gambosa Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Oklahoma
    I've had many drivers advise me to drive for Prime and have read very few bad reviews on them. My brother in law suggested I drive for Schneider because other drivers told him they have a good school and training program and he said I could make good steady money with them as an owner operator. He currently drives for DSI and trained with JB Hunt and CFI.

10. MileMaker719

Mar 10, 2018
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks man I’ll look into them for sure I have heard good and bad about both but worth calling for sure thanks !!

Gambosa Thanks this.
  11. Gambosa

Gambosa Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Oklahoma
    You're welcome! I'm curious who you currently drive for.....pm me if you want.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.