Lupus Superior LLC, Grand Prairie, Texas - Beware Professional Drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 36750177, Mar 10, 2018.

1. 36750177

36750177 Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Lupus Superior LLC - Transportation company Dallas, Texas

MC # 816979
    DOT# 2370470
    New Terminal: 213 Jere, Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
    LLC: 1052 Kaylie St. Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
    Owner: Milenko & Jelena Kacavenda

Milenko makes unauthorized payroll deductions from your paycheck, $ 100.00 every week until the a sum of $ 1500.00 is reached Milenko refers to this as Escrow money in case his truck is abandoned on the side of the road or elsewhere and he has to go fetch it. This money pays for expenses in the recovery of his truck & trailer, ie: hotel, airfare, rental car, misc expenses, food etc. Pray to Jesus you get this Escrow $$ back at the end of your tenure with Lupus Superior LLC....

Milenlo will also deduct/charge you $ 1000.00 from this Escrow when you have an accident, whether it is your fault or not. This is standard operating procedure with Lupus Superior LLC & M & J Superior another Corporation Milenko has created with 1 truck. Accident period, the driver of the truck pays for all insurance deductions.

Milenko will also charge you up to $ 500.00 for any speeding, log book, or other serious DOT ticket or warning. This is not a escrow, this is a illegal charge Milenko makes to remind his drivers not to speed, not to get seat belt ticket or warning & get log book ticket or warning.

Professional drivers, please be advised that all of these deductions noted above are illegal in the State of Texas under the Texas Pay Day Law enforced by the Texas Workforce Commission. Below is the link to a Wage Claim form Texas Workforce Commission Texas Pay Day Law. This form can be mailed or faxed to Austin.
    http://www.twc.state.tx.us/files/jobseekers/form-ll-1-wage-claim-twc.pdf

In another thread I will tell you how Milenko lines his pockets with illegal add on's to Hayes & Company loads aka WalMart Store Fixture deliveries. He adds additional freight onto these preloaded trailers going to stores & warehouses all across the US while Hayes & WalMart never know what's really happening, they think their loads are leaving the Hayes & Company facility in Mesquite, Texas all sealed up and on their way to the destination. They are on the way but they'll be a little late Look for the Thread "Lupus Superior LLC, Grand Prairie, Texas & Hayes & Company Scam"! This is a real eye opener !!!

So you really want to go to work for Lupus Superior LLC ? It's a great company so he says ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 36750177

36750177 Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Whistle Blower time,

Hayes & Company aka WalMart pays the transportation carrier for the whole trailer whether they use the entire cu ft or not. In the last twelve months I have never seen a 53' trailer leave the Hayes & Company warehouse located in Mesquite Texas loaded to the back of the rear doors with store fixtures. In most instances the trailers are loaded 3/4 full or less.

Before the Hayes & Company aka WalMart preloaded Lupus trailer 004 gets to it's destination in Pendleton, Or., Milenko Kacavenda feels the need to add 11 more pallets in Ft. Worth to Lupus 53' Trailer # 004 and has it stop in Salt Lake City, Utah to unload those 11 pallets so he can line his pockets with more (jing a ling). I don't know what a LTL shipment like this pays, but it is roughly 1300+/- miles, Ft. Worth to Salt lake City Utah and at $ 2.00 a mile, do the math. That is some extra (jing a ling) to line his pockets! As you can see the seal # 5790280 was never even used. That load was compromised before it left the Hayes & Company warehouse in Mesquite Texas. Things that go Hum... ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hell lets just slap them in the face with one after another, documentation of load after load leaving the Hayes & Company warehouse in Mesquite, Texas headed to a WalMart in the northwest, north central, or southeastern part of the United States with store fixtures. Here we have preloaded Lupus trailer 015 headed to Casper, Wy. with 9 pallets on board, Seal # 9813199 was never used as the open seal is at the bottom of the photo... Hum ? Not sure what Milenko Kacavenda added to this shipment, this was 5 months ago...

[​IMG]

Below is Hayes & Company aka Walmart paperwork with preloaded Lupus trailer 008. This trailer was involved in a accident in east Dallas where the truck & trailer slid off the highway & hit a muddy ditch. The force of the accident caused the load to shift and damaged some of the gray masonite panels on the rear of the trailer. Because the load shifted it needed to be straightened up & re-shrink wrapped. Lupus dispatch & shop employees straightened the load up as best they could and sent it on to be delivered. When the loaded Lupus trailer 008 got to the destination at the WalMart fixture distribution warehouse in West Palm Beach the female manager in charge noticed the damage to the masonite panels and made a note. What really needed to happen is Lupus should have notified Hayes when the accident happened instead of trying to jerry-rig and pass it off. Just my opinion...
    While there is no notation on the invoice about any damage I'll bet if someone were to ask Hayes & Company in Mesquite Texas if was there any damage to to this load they'd know something about it...
    [​IMG]

4. Better to,contact walmart DC.

36750177 and TST65 Thank this.
  5. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    As long as it gets there on time, Walmart really doesn't care whether the seal is intact for most things, unless there is a shortage or a damage. Even in that rare instance your company is still making money hand over fists. I ain't saying what they're doing is right, but in this day and age with cheap freight I can't hardly blame them. Lots of companies do this, I don't see why you're so shocked by it.

Milenko Kacavenda Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Just because the rates are cheap, doesn't make it right.

7. taodnt

taodnt Light Load Member

May 6, 2017
    North of Green Bay
    Ok, I am a rookie in training still and know next to nothing about seals except that only the receiver or DOT can break them.

Why is Hayes themselves not putting the seal on themselves? From a common sense perspective one would think a company shipping person would put the seal on after the load was secured.

What I know about seal protocol you can put in a thimble abd have room for your finger. What am I Missing?

Thanks.

Milenko Kacavenda Thanks this.
  8. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    They are double dipping. Wal-Mart pays for the entire trailer, regardless if it's full. The company is taking advantage off the trust from Wal-Mart and loading extra stops on the trailer. The seal that's used for the Wal-Mart bills is listed but not applied until the first stop is completed.

9. taodnt

taodnt Light Load Member

May 6, 2017
    North of Green Bay
    Ok, I understand that. That’s why I ask why the seal isn’t applied at the original shipper. Thanks.

10. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Then they might have to explain why it was broke

36750177 Thanks this.
  11. Milr72

Milr72 Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    S W Missouri
    Why is the driver not checking the seal or see to it that the shipper is putting one on? In 42 years of driving I have compared many a seal with the paperwork to see if it was corrrect or if one was even listed. I carried extra seals just in case the shipper didn't have one.

36750177 and Milenko Kacavenda Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.